Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
candymantune.jpg

Based around classic old skool Darkcore this is going to be my OSA signiture tune :p

Hope you like it, feedback would be nice :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Hi mate just had a listen,have you done this recently?i can tell you love your old school :D since this tune is old school sounding i really don't know what to say only that why don't have a go at wrighing some new tunes then i can give you some feedback.Have a go at some Trance,Hardtrance,Hardstyle,Techno or Nu School Breaks :D but what every the costs it really does sound like you really enjoying what you are doing and that is the most important thing keep up the good work mate....

O! there is one more thing i have noticed maybe a little help to you,all the samples you are using i think i can regonize certain tunes in your tunes but correct me if i am wrong,if this is the case chop up your own breakbeats and make them your own and i heard a Hoover in your tune which i think is from a tune i have heard,just sample the longest note of it and make that your own to by making yor own riff with it and use some filters on it etc :D

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
Wow that was quick, only just put this on lol. Thanks 4 downloading, but you might want to scrap that version as the upload cameout way way too bassie... I'm just fixing that now :p

Yes i have been playing with this 1 for the last 3 weeks :p

I have had a crack at trance and club sounds, checkout Strange Sensation or InsanitE. or even Toytown History, thoses are more that style :thumbsup:

This last 1 is dark to fit the name Candyman and old skool to fit the OSA theme, but i may just take you up on that the next tune i build :p

Thanks again 4 ya input, bigtime respected :thumbsup:

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
Yes i have uesd bits'n bob's from tunes aswell as my own bit's to create tunez in the past. Most of what i have posted is many years old now and at the time i was just getting to grips with using a PC. These days i try to build as much as i can of my own riffs and breaks in the hope that one day i can build the stuff thats in my head lol.

Thats an awsome idea for building melodys, i'll deff' give that a go :thumbsup: All what i do is self tought, i cant even read a single not of music lol, and when i can finaly get my keyboard enough room to be used with my PC i will be doing a few more hard trance style tunez phones:

I find old skool easy to build with the very limited tools and know how i have right now, but in time i hope to be belting out original style tunage like yourself mate :thumbsup:

Oh... and nice piece of kit i see you have in that pic :cool:

/me dreams of that many buttons to play with... :cry:

Thanks again 4 your input and advice :thumbsup: