KLF - Chill Out

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
This is the chillout so i thought i'd do a quick post about it.

Once again I find myself listening to this strange album, imo a piece of musical genius. I never get tired of it it's something totally different. People sometimes slate KLF for being nobs but this album samples tuvan throat singers, johnny cash, and sheep for pete's sake. Brilliant.

:D

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Ive got the rare version of this its totally mad but its wicked and that bit in the middle where last train to trancentral comes in you know the bit i mean is just absolutly fansastic :D

cam said:
Ive got the rare version of this its totally mad but its wicked and that bit in the middle where last train to trancentral comes in you know the bit i mean is just absolutly fansastic :D

hee hee KLF - Last Train to Trancentral 008R is the full 12" of that.... one of me prize pieces of vinyl... :D Do you want a rip fella ? Its like the album version but without the mad preacher man rantin on it lol

In an Amazon styleeeeee if you liked Chillout also check out Space :thumbsup:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Shoomster said:
hee hee KLF - Last Train to Trancentral 008R is the full 12" of that.... one of me prize pieces of vinyl... :D Do you want a rip fella ? Its like the album version but without the mad preacher man rantin on it lol

In an Amazon styleeeeee if you liked Chillout also check out Space :thumbsup:

woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo you dancer :)

id love a rip fella :D

that just puts my spine in overdrive city, feck i dont need no pills when it comes on :)

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
i'd like a rip

also. how amazing in that bit. jesus tingles just thinking about it. could be my fave ever bit of music. preacher man saying 'i'm leaving now but i want you to know i love you' makes me feel like climbing the rope in gym class. that one amazing and elvis bit is quality

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
Re: i'd like a rip

nathan said:
also. how amazing in that bit. jesus tingles just thinking about it. could be my fave ever bit of music. preacher man saying 'i'm leaving now but i want you to know i love you' makes me feel like climbing the rope in gym class. that one amazing and elvis bit is quality

:thumbsup:

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
Shoomster said:
LOLOL u fecker :p Been meaning to pull you up on it for ages now.... its SHOOMS ;)

while we're at it been meaning to pull you up on this too sh(r)ooms , i used to tyhink it was too lol :D

i take it you were a regular at danny r's gig back then eh?? :fekked:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
he he its just me miss reading or not bothering to read properly lololol

ok bud ill give you a shout prob thursday as i dont get back till late during the week but i change shifts for friday and thursday or for thursday and friday both mean the same but said different :) lolololol

Aydo said:
while we're at it been meaning to pull you up on this too sh(r)ooms , i used to tyhink it was too lol :D

i take it you were a regular at danny r's gig back then eh?? :fekked:

LOLOL - naaah - just trying to gain kudos by association ;) :$ Name dropper that I am lol...

It was a nickname of mine back in Brum when I started raving... I think Shooooooooooom was like a description of being totally off ya nut.... I was always the grinning loon in our group & got it as a nickname....

To be honest aint been called it for ages but when I regged on here I was tryin to think of an appropriate old skool name & called it back into usage lol

Been Shoomster, Shooms, Shoomie-Shoom-Shoom & allsorts on here.... bit of a daftie.. but then so am I lol :mad:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
well i always thought you were into your mushies mate :)

and still do and always will. lol

to me youll always be shrooms :D lololol

how big are these and to me they have no nipple :S

Attachments

• mushroom1[1].jpg
    mushroom1[1].jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 46

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Sometimes still referred to by their earlier common name of Liberty Cap, these tiny fungi are hallucinogenic and very much associated with the 'hippies' of the 1960s. The caps grow to between 0.5 and 1.5 cm in diameter.

Meadows, parks and lawns are where you will see these tiny mushrooms, which appear in summer and autumn.

Attachments

• magicmus[1].jpg
    magicmus[1].jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 54