kids questions lol!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
My little girl asked me today how do woman get babys in there belly, so i told her.. :$

When two people are in love and really want a baby they wish n wish for one then one night when they go to bed a big bird flys in there bedroom and pecks the woman's belly button and then she's pregnant. :|

I told her it was called a love bird lol :rolleyes: then she went on to say how one flew into her bedroom but she shoo'd it away just in time coz it was gonna come n peck her belly. she said there blue n white with spots n stripes and lots of love hearts all over them and have big massive beaks. lololol :rofl: Bless her. :luv: :luv: :love:

:)

rob t

Sep 19, 2001
The North
Was sat on the train one day a couple of years ago, on the way to work and this little girl turned round to her mum and asked her " mum.. where does the light go when you turn it off?? "..... it was one of them questions that deserved an answer but her mum was so stumped she couldnt ... Quality...... where does it go anyway :confused: :thumbsup:

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
rob t said:
Was sat on the train one day a couple of years ago, on the way to work and this little girl turned round to her mum and asked her " mum.. where does the light go when you turn it off?? "..... it was one of them questions that deserved an answer but her mum was so stumped she couldnt ... Quality...... where does it go anyway :confused: :thumbsup:

Lol, its mad what things kids say isnt it.
Tonight it just rolled of my tongue my little girl believed me anyway. lol! :cool:

rob t

Sep 19, 2001
The North
Miss Cola said:
Lol, its mad what things kids say isnt it.
Tonight it just rolled of my tongue my little girl believed me anyway. lol! :cool:

Living with my sister at the mo.... must admit my niece keeps me on my toes... why this and what that.. little bundle of fun :D .. bit younger than your little girl though, shes only 3 and a half.. bit some of the stuff she comes out with makes me roar with fits of laughter... :thumbsup:

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
LOL - I remember sitting in the waiting room of my dentist years back and I was sitting beside this gothic girl dressed top to toe in black. A mother and her two youngsters came and the kids looked at the girl and said to there mum "Look mummy theres a witch sitting over there"...The mother looked rather embarrassed, but the gothgirl took it all in good stride and even chuckled when she heard them:thumbsup:

Kids eh?

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Miss Cola said:
My little girl asked me today how do woman get babys in there belly, so i told her.. :$

When two people are in love and really want a baby they wish n wish for one then one night when they go to bed a big bird flys in there bedroom and pecks the woman's belly button and then she's pregnant. :|

I told her it was called a love bird lol :rolleyes: then she went on to say how one flew into her bedroom but she shoo'd it away just in time coz it was gonna come n peck her belly. she said there blue n white with spots n stripes and lots of love hearts all over them and have big massive beaks. lololol :rofl: Bless her. :luv: :luv: :love:

:)
my little un keeps saying he has two babies in his tummy because my friend is pregnant with twins. he talks to me about them as if there actually there an he is so funny with the questions he is asking at the moment.

im defo gonna try the bird story :D :

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
lol turpieaj :thumbsup:

beaker said:
my little un keeps saying he has two babies in his tummy because my friend is pregnant with twins. he talks to me about them as if there actually there an he is so funny with the questions he is asking at the moment.

im defo gonna try the bird story :D :

You should defo try it as i said my little un totally believed me and talked about it as if she knew everything about the 'love bird' lol :thumbsup: :D

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
when i was pregnant with my baby my little girl [7 at the time] said to me
"mummy how did you get my brother in your tummy?" so i said to her "well there are things you need to know now and things you need to know when you're older" thinking that would blag her!!!!!!! she smiled and came out with " I already know!!!" i was gobsmacked!! so asking her very dubiously to tell me how, she replied with "I'll tell you when i'm older!!!!!!" Nearly wet myself laughing :S

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
my sister was in the vets waiting room a few years back when my nephew, who was around 4 at the time peered into the womans cat carrier who was sat next to them and shouted "mum why has that ladies cat got such an ugly face??" hehe, how embarrasing!!
kids you gotta love em!

zoom

Mar 26, 2005
My eldest daughter caught me getting out the shower one day when she was 4, She took one look and asked "Is your front bum broken cos its got a stick on it!!!!"

:$

I must add im the only chap in the house too.

-zoom

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
rob t said:
Living with my sister at the mo.... must admit my niece keeps me on my toes... why this and what that.. little bundle of fun :D .. bit younger than your little girl though, shes only 3 and a half.. bit some of the stuff she comes out with makes me roar with fits of laughter... :thumbsup:

Sounds just like my little girl she was 3 in July just gone and she wants to know why this and why that .. they are amazing kids are :love: thing is she knows more than me sometimes :luv:

S

salina

kids are like little puppies when there little u can teach them so great tricks i remember when my son was about 18mths old n it was the hieght of the shite girls (sorry i meant spice) n i sat with him 4 about half hour saying "spice girls" then pretending to spit on the floor after the half hour everytime he saw, heard or someone mentioned the shite girls(sorry done it again! habit!! SPICE) he used to try spit on the floor it ws a great party piece specially since i worked the clubs n one dj (i use the term very loosely) used to think it was funny by playing them every other song on a saturday afternoon funny he kinda stopped after my boy gave his opinion of them when i took him down there

my boy then

GucciGurl

Aug 10, 2005
manchester
My 10 year old daughter is always nagging me to stop smoking.
Last night she walked into the room i was smoking and said..
" Mum it stinks and you do know that you are giving me lung cancer "
I so need to stop.