Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Do you beleive in Karma.

I never really did till latley. I wont bore you with the details lets just say its a neighbour who gets right on my tits:mad: :mad: and I have wished for years that something would go tits up for him as he is one nosey bassa and he thinks he runs the street..

Anyway a young couple moved next door to him and I had to warn them of his nosey ways and bumped into the lad who had just moved in one morning and said erm Have you met Ste he said no why. I said oh nothing just watch what you say to him as he likes to tell everyone everything. lol.

The lad laughed and said nice one mate how long you lived here told him and that was that. Off he went ...

So the other night I herd banging outside so I got up thinking it might be someone knocking on me door. I looked out the window to see NOSEY STE banging on his next doors window shall we say like a baboon.
The young lads girl came out and said what the hell are you doing. Ste then shouts your dog has shit outside my house and im not having it anymore.
The girl then says that could have been any dog who the hell do you think you are knocking like that on my window and slams her door.

Nosey Ste then bangs on the door and out pops the young lad Who swiftly tells him to get off his step, Nosey Ste backed off a bit but then starts shaking the front gate like a mad man as the young lad tries to close it on him.

Just like Mc hammer Instead of hammer time It was Karmatime.

The young lad bounces over the gate and proper punches Nosey ste head in with a combination that wouldnt look outa place in a jackie chan movie.

I had to applaude as Nosey Ste ran back into his house to take cover from Rocky 7.

KARMA served About Bloody time.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Great Deano....What goes around always comes around. Peoples behaiviour always comes back to bite them on the arse....even if you have to wait some time for retribution it always happens ;)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Yep, what goes around comes around is the British version of Karma. It isn't just an Eastern philosophy:thumbsup:

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
I'm not superstitious at all, but I am a firm believer in Karma......

Especially when we travelled the world in 2009, we tried to be nice and open with everyone we met along the way regardless of their backgrounds & we met some amazing people & we had a safe and happy trip.

But just in general If there are horrible people in the world horrible things will happen to them, may take some time but it will.

KARMA all the way!

:thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Yep, just listening to the guy from the band Travis. He lied when he was 17 and it hasn't stopped raining on the poor cnut since, while most of us get our fair share of sunshine :D