Justin Robertson (Vol.3) @ Cream, Nation, Liverpool 1994

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Came across this yesterday, it's a new one on me.... I didn't even knew it existed. I wonder how many other Cream mix tapes from the early to mid 90s are still out there waiting to surface?

EDIT: Full mix added 17.03.2024

If you want the password this mix you'll need to PM me. Sorry, I'm just really irritated by the sheer quantity of people coming on this forum purely to leech without getting involved, and then stick them them on their MixCloud, SoundCloud, YouTube etc. To PM me you'll need an OSA account, so hopefully you'll get off your arses and get involved in the place rather than milking it for all it's worth.

Download

JR c.JPG

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010

2002thx1138

Apr 20, 2012
NW, UK
This looks right up my street Henry, never seen that tape cover before. Where did you get it?
Oh, and please can I have the pwd 🙏.
Looks like a 94 version tape cover to me -can anyone suggest a rough date based on the tunes?
I'm off to check the flyers to see when JR played at Cream that year...

OK, so this could be tricky - JR played 10 Saturdays, and 3 Fridays in 94. Might have also played on Boxing Day night as the DJs weren't listed on that flyer.

Based on the classic 94 tape cover style the mix should be from one ofthese dates: Sat 26th March, Sat 23rd April, "Full On" Back to Basics 27th May, Sat 18th June, Sat 23rd July, Sat 3rd Sept, "Full On" Deconstruction 30th Sept, Sat 1st Oct, Cream 2nd Birthday Part 1 Fri 14th Oct, Cream 2nd Birthday Part 2 Sat 15th Oct, Sat 12th Nov.

Last edited: