Just to let u know im still alive!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi n hope everyone is well.

Not been on for ages coz ive just finished my degree so bin a busy little bee for past few months, but its all over with now (cant believe it!) and i get my results on friday :S

So now its time to get a 'proper' J.O.B :(

So is there anythin ive missed or anyone got any goss??

Anyway, hope to see some of you sometime soon!

Love lou xxx

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
hey darlin!

U'll have done fine! No need to worry, coz it always works out in the end and you worked well hard!!!!

Not much goss really....... erm, me and loz are goin ibiza and its gona be mint!! hahahahaha!!

Hope ur well hun, see you soon!

xxxx

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Awww well I am very glad about that Lou me ole mucker.... But seeming as I hugged you good bye this morning I know this already!!

Get posting now that your back girl.....

I would say See Ta tomorrow for class right now but hey its the England match!!! lol

I see you Wenesday for some hardcore swimming to make up for it instead :thumbsup:

S-J x :love:

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
li'l Sonz said:
hey darlin!

U'll have done fine! No need to worry, coz it always works out in the end and you worked well hard!!!!

Not much goss really....... erm, me and loz are goin ibiza and its gona be mint!! hahahahaha!!

Hope ur well hun, see you soon!

xxxx

yea loz was tellin me, sure u'll have an ace time :cool:
lovely place.
i need a hol now, but not booked owt yet :(

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Jiglo said:
Well done on the degree (that's on thing I regret not doing:cry: ) and good to see you back:thumbsup:

hey its never too late!! :)
just hard never havin any money (mind u dont bother me too much coz im used to it!) will be weird to actually have some!!

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
S-J said:
Awww well I am very glad about that Lou me ole mucker.... But seeming as I hugged you good bye this morning I know this already!!

Get posting now that your back girl.....

I would say See Ta tomorrow for class right now but hey its the England match!!! lol

I see you Wenesday for some hardcore swimming to make up for it instead :thumbsup:

S-J x :love:

well i cud of kicked the bucket since then tryna get out of dannsters flat, u never know. or sumone cud of killed me for parkin in their bay (had no nasty notes on me car btw :) )
im gonna try n jump around wen we score to make up for the exercise. u not cumin up afterwards?

x

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Hiya hun

Long time no see. Hope your well. Good luck with your exams and keep us posted. Will have to sort another mini mashup round ere soon. Should have moved soon so might be in a new house.

Take care and keep in touch

Andy