Just thought I'd drop in you mad congloberats!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
How u all doin! Missed u lot u know.

just thought id let ya in on what append to me tonight. -

I went out ont lash courtesy of me mate ben but one thing led to another and next minute i ended up tryin to get my 'ead down in a shop doorway which resulted in me walkin home after the three hours worth of taxi unrealisation kicked in. Thus rendereing me to walk home in the freezing chayffness of my inside leg. Good job me oud fettlers are still lookin out for me. I phoned me mum and enquired about the possibility of Phil Dann being deployed int transit to recoup my sorry arse before I chaffed my very soul aginst my inside leg.

Tell thee what I must af fathered clint eastwood on his way to a fist full of bollocks! That bit where him the other doo and the ugly fucker were starin each other out before blowin each others brains out hahaha. Well, till next time compadriates!

Pann :mexican:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
dannster said:
a fist full of bollocks!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

eh up me ole hedge hog shifter, are the hedges still being hogged? :mad:

You seen that chaffin advert where they all dance around at the end lol its wrong that putting stuff like that on the telly, give ya nightmares. :ghost:

Good to see ya postin mate :D

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
You seen that chaffin advert where they all dance around at the end lol

YES I have..hahaha..Jammer that shit is just plain WRONG!
Hello I am fat..instead of going to the gym I am going to buy a lubricant that stops my chubby thighs chafing each other..hahahaha wrongness mcwrongeson!!!

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
I love how the Fat Knacker balloons wobble about dead slow in case the chafeage causes an unexpected burst, and once said salve is applied, the Fat Knacker humans can wobble about a lot! :thumbsup: