just showin me face!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

jacko_laa

Jun 25, 2002
liverpool
alrite people, just a quik hello to let ya know who the hell i am. Me name's Mark, some of you may have met me in Good times with Paul Mow ( with the supra ). i have just got on this site, so Im still tryin to suss it out like! Ohh yeah, I was in the lift that nite it friggin broke down, still hav'nt been back in one since!!:S

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Alright there fella ;)

Think I met you at the May GTs

Im the one in the middle with the Bandana on, and if Im not mistaken, is that you stood next to Tall Paul on the far right ??

Mail0002.JPG

Welcome aboard m8, hope you sus the board out soon fella ( It takes a bit of time at first ) but let me know if I can help in any way m8

Take it easy

M Jaxx ;)

jacko_laa

Jun 25, 2002
liverpool
Yep thats me mate, good to speak to ya's. There will be a few of us comin across for the Bowlers Reunion, cant be missin that one now can we!!

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
Alrite mate!...

Welcome aboard!!!!

I'm a relative newbie around here, and I can honestly say you won't find a better board on the 'net.... great people, mad stories, and the best ID'ers around, just wish I'd found it ages ago!.

Enjoy...

Phil

:rotate:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
grad said:
Hi Mark, glad you made it.

I remember having a good natter with you at the May GT

welcome fella :thumbsup:

Bet you can't remember what about though Grad Lolololol:fekked: :fekked:

Ermm how come you are ALL wearing a combo of blue

How mad is that :eek: Never noticed that

Ok colour for the 6th, will be yellow wid pink lace bows.... eeeeeerrrrrrrrr..... maybe not !!!!:S

jacko_laa

Jun 25, 2002
liverpool
Grad I cant even remember what day it is tomorrow, let alone remember what shite we where talkin back in May!lol. I'm not that shallow really, anyway, I've just forgot what I was talkin about!:axe: :axe:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Lololol, if it was one of them usual male conversation stylee thing's we where having, it would probabley be about ice cream waffles of how close you could get to the moon on a Viking ship full of orange juice fuel :fekked: :fekked:

jacko_laa

Jun 25, 2002
liverpool
lmao.
sounds a bit familiar fella.
But I'm sure the conversation was more about the fact that I'm totally coloured deaf, an that I couldnt understand any of the tunes cos I only hear in sight!:eyes: :fekked:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
jacko_laa said:
lmao.
sounds a bit familiar fella.
But I'm sure the conversation was more about the fact that I'm totally coloured deaf, an that I couldnt understand any of the tunes cos I only hear in sight!:eyes: :fekked:

Way haaa, More people on my sort of wave length :thumbsup:

I remember you saying that I think !!!!! but then again I also remember Jesus on the turn tabbles, until Ben told me it was all a dream :mad: :mad: