just lettin you know...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

italian style

Feb 22, 2002
wakefield
hi ya peeps, its adam burton just lettin you all know ive changed my name:D so peeps don't get confused its still me. so what does every 1 think.l

thanks to butty for helpin me;)

cheers

italian style

Feb 22, 2002
wakefield
DAN, i'm off to b pool for me bro's bird's 21st in two weeks so i need all the money i can get so i'l won't be able to come out what so ever in the next couple of weeks. i'l be up for it in oct.;)

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
how come you never asked me to come to B-Pool with you and your bro, you ignorant bastard......:mad:

no.....only jokin mate......you have a good time.......and dont forget to splash out £200 on two choons in melody house on me.........that's the place your havin to save your money for init???

best thing about that shop is the back (1990 &1991) issues of mixmag at 50p a throw!

(still waitin for the invite thou!!!)

later mate,

dan.;)

Howsey

Sep 29, 2001
Huddersfield :-/
Mr Italian style....

That £200 will just be on one vinyl ey Adj hehehe!! We all know wot you're savin that money for m8 **snort snort sniff sniff**:fekked: lol.
Give me a ring soon geez.
Howsey:pixie:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
tunes

what do you reckon joe.....do you reckon i could tempt adj for a weekend in blackpool in return for a weekend in the heart at leicestershire in my smashed up flat???

i reckon he'd be mad not to go for that deal........there is one bonus thou, the local tune shop sells all the oldies at a £1 each in hundreds of boxes in the room next door........picked up 'Helicopter-on ya way', 'bros.in rhthm-foreva & a day' & 'inner city-pennies..' all at a pound each......

better than splashin a fortune out ehh.....could make a few bob on these an'all.

later

dan.:roll: