Juicy! Mixes Request

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
I have not seen these 2 listed if there of any use to you Henry?

20220322_171704.jpg 20220322_171815.jpg 20220322_171809.jpg

neither have been ripped yet but will move them to the top of the list if your interested (y)

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
the Ian Ossia tape is this, you hear the announcer at 7min --

Reactions: Ming The Merciless

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
the Ian Ossia tape is this, you hear the announcer at 7min --

I'm fairly sure i have got that tape so should have noticed that myself :oops: thanks for the assist Brady (y) the Angel Juicy tape is from Hot To Trot because i can read the tape underneath the juicy sticker at a closer look

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
yep they slapped there own sticker straight over the top of the original o_O cheeky fuckers! :ROFLMAO:

I will get it ripped and uploaded, my guess is it's one from the multi packs
Strange though that they would use a original tape, has it would mean they are buying loads of orig tapes costing more, unless that was the one they used to copy bulk loads off.

Reactions: Ming The Merciless

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Strange though that they would use a original tape, has it would mean they are buying loads of orig tapes costing more, unless that was the one they used to copy bulk loads off.
that's not a bad theory. Maybe they got there hands on a load of dead stock record shops were falling all over the country by the end of the 90's 😢 sad times!

Last edited:
Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
that's not a bad theory. Maybe they got there hands on a load of dead stock record shops were falling all over the country by the end of the 90's 😢 sad times!
Yeah so many just lost, we still have one in our town, it was Established in 1978 but he dont sell any dance stuff, I left him my card a few yrs ago to pass on my number just incase anyone came in selling any dance stuff or more so any mix tapes, I gave him a list of stuff Progress HTT etc, I had one call about some progress tapes, but I had all three of them, never had a call since..

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Yeah so many just lost, we still have one in our town, it was Established in 1978 but he dont sell any dance stuff, I left him my card a few yrs ago to pass on my number just incase anyone came in selling any dance stuff or more so any mix tapes, I gave him a list of stuff Progress HTT etc, I had one call about some progress tapes, but I had all three of them, never had a call since..
All the local record shops i brought my tapes from are long gone its a sad state of affairs. i know tec has come a long way and you have access to millions of records on the small phone in your pocket but its just not the same as the feeling of buying/holding that brand new tape and rushing to the nearest cassette deck to hear your latest purchase :D

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I know this isn't on your list but I just realised I'd ripped this years ago but not uploaded it. I'll set up my scanner tomorrow to do a cover scan.

I've also had an attempt at a tracklist

Seb Fontaine

Side 1
1. Tori Amos - Professional Widow
2. JP Presents - Sexy Thing
3. Kinky - Everybody ?
4. Stretch & Vern - I'm Alive
5. ID - Gonna get high til the day i die
6. ID
7. Cool Jack - Jus Come
8. Todd Terry - Jumpin

Side 2
9. Todd Terry - Jumpin
10. ID
11. Bump - I'm Rushin
12. ID - Music is my life
13. Express of Sound - Real Vibration
14. Mary Kiani - 100%
15. ID
16. ID - Feel the vibe
17. Josh Winx - Higher State
Heres a longer Version of the set Seb Fontaine

HowseMowse

Jun 23, 2009
@k00lworld here ya go, one track id and a two correct mixes, big thanks to Mainline on my youtube(y)

Tall paul ripe

1= Planet Soul - Look Into My Eyes (Acosec Remix)

3= Darootz - My Saviour (The Last Fight)

Cant find a clip for this one
7= (The Red House Mix by Red Jerry)