Joy @ Mission 6th May 06

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ponka

Aug 27, 2005
Middleton
www.mcfc.co.uk
Well what can i say another quality night at Joy!! Vertigo's set was a minter from what i remember :fekked: :fekked: and Jon Da Silva's was really good as usual.

Thanks to Brad for sortin us all out, nice one mate :D :thumbsup: although I didn't really see you til late so I'll get you that drink next month mate...

Hello to Caine, nice to meet you and I'm sure I'll take up that offer of comin to yours some other time pal :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So if any of you want my advice get up to Leeds for a Joy night cos you won't be disappointed :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
Yep i deffo agree with the above Vertigo was spot on had me dancin' like a loon (think wez has got very embarassing pics as proof :$ If i remember rightly, was very very blathered :fekked: ) Spent most of the night in room two with the man like Jon da Silva think he did summat like a 4 (or more) hour set :thumbsup: & it was top notch choonerroomies all the way through (Was talkin to a few peeps & A LOT of 'em had never even heard of Da Silva :eek: Is everyone who goes clubbin' 20 or 21 nowadays! Or is just me gettin feckin old?)

Was just a shame about the wankers on the door who would not let us back in for Glass House (after standing in the Q for half an hour) because we did not look 'gay friendly', so went to Dirty Disco where Mr. C was on til 8am :S

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
Thanx to all who came out for this one considering the recession in leeds at the moment with the Love Leeds festivle just round the corner..
Ponka, and co nice to have seen you even though it was only for a minute hehe, coggledots wicked to see you out again, Da silva was awesome wasnt he, myself and tots took over from him from 1.45 till close so we all did long sets in that room, but Jon preferes that and Ossia was plaing in room 3 this time so it worked out better for everyone...plus i got the chance to play it very deep and very tough...really enjoyed it.
If i had known you were off to DD i could have got you on the guest list as its my mate who runs it!! haha never mind..

Also like to have an absolute MASSIVE shout to Vertigo, for been a top guy (as usual) and also for reasons he will know...Thank you so much and see you very soon:thumbsup:

thanks to all the rest of the crew,

Wezbash nice on for catching me off guard with the camera haha

Next event falls on the 3rd of June, and as its only 1 week after the Love Leeds festivle we understand its gonna be hard to get folk out so we are doing a £5 special!!!! with DJ's including Ewan Cawood, Ian Ossia, Jon Da Silva and Steve Luigi...

Next stop for the Joy crew though is the Love Leeds festivle, which is the 28th May, check this link for what is one hell of an event!!!!!!

http://loveleeds.com/home/?folder=13

Also,.....comig very soon, JOY FM.... yes thats right i have ended up with dream fm's radio rig so we are gonna fire it up and go pirate, non of this inrernet radio, this is the real deal on FM radio...more news coming soon...

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
yer top night once again @ joy nice opening set by caine top coonz once again .:thumbsup:
and kells&tots playing 2 of my all time fav's and one wot i keep meaning to ask the name ov .:p
and on to vertigo he was well wicked playing some song's wot you had fogeten about and some more diffrent style at the end or was it just me .:fekked:
da silva was on form too the half hour i cort ov him and ossia too in room 3 .phones:
missed luigi's set our lass was foooked and wanted to go home .:cry:

yer coggledots got 2 very good picky's ov yer rocking top man crazy dancer .:thumbsup: :fekked:

sorry kells just taking some photo's of you and totts d j ing :$
ill pm yer 'em .:cry:
and allway's a good chat with you caine sorry if i was talking shit and stuff :|
and the quick chat with you aswell chris .:thumbsup:

and m c fox was on top draw form once again realy n-joyd that chat we had before you went on very intresting allway's a good crack top man and lass :king:
and a big shout out to mad martin and friend nice meeting you .:thumbsup: :spin:
ill upload them photo's when i get chance off to get my love leeds tickets tomorrow .:thumbsup: :turn: :thumbsup: phones: :turn: :thumbsup: phones:

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
coggledots said:
See you there then wez :thumbsup: Ordered ours at the weekend ;) Gettin' the VIP ones :thumbsup:

Haha, the VIP's hey??, you know this event is gonna be mental:crazy: i cant waitm totally stress free for me this and im doing an extended set, old right through to new..hehephones:

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
wezbash said:
too right mate beware ov the sniper fire ( camera ):thumbsup:
who ov the joy crew are getting the v i p ones .

Tis an extra tenner for the Miss. moneypennys area with seaparate bogs, a chill out area (ie somewhere to sit!) & private bar :thumbsup: limited to 1000 :thumbsup:

& stop that sniping! Had me beer belly out on them NYE's ones! Not a pretty sight!

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
coggledots said:
Tis an extra tenner for the Miss. moneypennys area with seaparate bogs, a chill out area (ie somewhere to sit!) & private bar :thumbsup: limited to 1000 :thumbsup:

& stop that sniping! Had me beer belly out on them NYE's ones! Not a pretty sight!

yeah he got me at Joy on saturday when i was leas expecting it....haha

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
coggledots said:

do you think it will be worth it ?:confused:

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
coggledots said:
See you there then wez :thumbsup: Ordered ours at the weekend ;) Gettin' the VIP ones :thumbsup:

just got me tickets vip ones see you in their :thumbsup: you have to pick'em up from the box office:|
got 'em to surprise our lass it's our anniversary on the 29 th ov may 3 year's .;)
ah ah ah ah hope see like's it .

Last edited:

keepup

Mar 28, 2006
Manchester
vertigo @ joy mission leeds 06

has any1 got a copy of his set from this site? it was wicked and i never managed to get a copy i cud buy or swap it for another mix if any1 has got it pretty plz :spin: :spin: :spin:

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
keepup said:
has any1 got a copy of his set from this site? it was wicked and i never managed to get a copy i cud buy or swap it for another mix if any1 has got it pretty plz :spin: :spin: :spin:

don't think brad as released the set from last may theirs the old vertigo set from 29 th may 04 which is a good set :thumbsup:

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
keepup said:

Hi their, all the sets are coming out soon inc the vertigo ones also Nipper, Ian ossia, Luvdup, etc etc, basically every DJ we have had ojn gets recorded and will be released some time, which date is the Vertigo one your after, was it the last Joy we did (May 6th) its a wicked set just listened to it off the dat....

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
keepup said:
Thats the one im after 6th May where do you have to buy them from? :spin:

When it comes out (not released yet) will be in many shops inc The Disc, Bradford and Reflex, Leeds..

Thw disc will be starting a CD thing on their website soon where you will be able to purchase them on line which will make it easy..