All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Joy Classics ft Miss SaySay, Nipper & Vertigo plus other special guest DJs

No 3. Sheaf St - Leeds - LS10 1HD
Hmmmmmmm gonna pull some strings on this one S-J. Just been watching an old OSA doo from April 2007 which I went to so has got me in the mood. What’s the ticket price? Will have a word with the boss. Had a good night in Leeds before the COVID nightmare at a night called Bedrock where one of our friends was doing a set. We need a night out desperately as just having our house renovated and a new kitchen so proper stressed :axe:

• Love
Reactions: S-J

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Hmmmmmmm gonna pull some strings on this one S-J. Just been watching an old OSA doo from April 2007 which I went to so has got me in the mood. What’s the ticket price? Will have a word with the boss. Had a good night in Leeds before the COVID nightmare at a night called Bedrock where one of our friends was doing a set. We need a night out desperately as just having our house renovated and a new kitchen so proper stressed :axe:
Yes Taff' this makes me happy!

I will get you the ticket link now !

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Here you go...

JOY CLASSICS

SATURDAY APRIL 2nd 2022

Sheaf Street Leeds

** TICKETS ON SALE NOW VIA THIS LINK

Non vaccinated people welcome just need to do a test and log the result.

Sheaf Street is a totally cashless venue

We are back with our first event of 2022
With the Joy 90s house classics taking you back to the original sound of the early Joy events

With DJs

DJ NIPPER
LUVDUP
DJ VERTIGO
BRAD KELLS
STEVE KIRK
MISS SAYSAY

Pre Party is in the bar area of the venue from
8pm

With DJ’s

MIKE SPEED
ANT MCNALLY

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Non vaccinated people welcome just need to do a test and log the result.
Very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy disappointing to see a venue/promoter asking people to do a test for something that even the jabbed up people can still pass on, what an utter disgrace of double standards and a act of division.

Sorry but what a joke, the club & party scene are on their arse, yet they still go along with this bull shit.

So much for freedom to party demo we had in 1990

• Sad

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy disappointing to see a venue/promoter asking people to do a test for something that even the jabbed up people can still pass on, what an utter disgrace of double standards and a act of division.

Sorry but what a joke, the club & party scene are on their arse, yet they still go along with this bull shit.

So much for freedom to party demo we had in 1990
To be very honest Doll, this makes me very very sad you saying this as the promoters are having a very nasty battle on their hands at the minute to keep stuff rolling never mind the actual club owners and DJs staying afloat!

I know where I sit on the whole covid thing and when I say it's ripped the back out of my business, believe me, it has!

We are all just trying to get by and get back to normal in this world so I really think you need to think about the damage you are personally promoting here by ripping this to shreds!

I am happy for you to PM me about my stance on all this but please please we are all trying!

Thank you x

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
To be very honest Doll, this makes me very very sad you saying this as the promoters are having a very nasty battle on their hands at the minute to keep stuff rolling never mind the actual club owners and DJs staying afloat!

I know where I sit on the whole covid thing and when I say it's ripped the back out of my business, believe me, it has!

We are all just trying to get by and get back to normal in this world so I really think you need to think about the damage you are personally promoting here by ripping this to shreds!

I am happy for you to PM me about my stance on all this but please please we are all trying!

Thank you x
Sj there is no legal requirement for people to show their medical status to enter a venue in this country.

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Sometimes people just do what the H&S guidelines promote and say that should do... Just because!

Me, I am a rebel and will not and have not been dragged into any of this, I have very clearly from day 1 said no!

But I am going here to have the very best in nights out in an "Intimate Venue" Kissing hugging and licking lots of flipping faces! Why? Because I can!

Sometimes wording on things is just because they have to... Just saying!

Maybe you should give it a try!! I mean come on Licking Nipper's & Vertigo's face?? Let alone our very own OSA's Miss SaySay... Me, I'm first n the queue for that s*it!! You know it!! lol

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Sj there is no legal requirement for people to show their medical status to enter a venue in this country.
I've personally spoken to the promotor and he has advised me that this came directly from the club owner a few weeks back, but upon your upset, he is contacting him as urgent first thing in the morning to clarify and gauge all responses...

As like you've said it is now not a legal requirement but our bad for trying to please the world! x

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
SJ Im sorry if I have upset you or anyone else involved with the event, that wasnt really my intenion, If im honest I read the part about testeing, got triggered and lost my shit, I suppose we all have a breaking point, this covid thing has pushed everyone to their limit, in hindsight I shut of not posted on this thread.

I agree with you 100% with what this has done to the event scene, the Djs, the club owners, promoters, it goes all the way down the line.

I you feel I have ruined your thread and want to delete my posts please do so.

Again Im sorry if I have upset anyone, the last thing we need on here is any ill feelings, it should be a place yo come and wind down and escape all the day to day crap we have in our life (y)

• Love

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
SJ Im sorry if I have upset you or anyone else involved with the event, that wasnt really my intenion, If im honest I read the part about testeing, got triggered and lost my shit, I suppose we all have a breaking point, this covid thing has pushed everyone to their limit, in hindsight I shut of not posted on this thread.

I agree with you 100% with what this has done to the event scene, the Djs, the club owners, promoters, it goes all the way down the line.

I you feel I have ruined your thread and want to delete my posts please do so.

Again Im sorry if I have upset anyone, the last thing we need on here is any ill feelings, it should be a place yo come and wind down and escape all the day to day crap we have in our life (y)
My apologies for biting back chic!

It's been a very long and arduous road fir us all to get here and they/we/all of the scene busting guts to try and get everyone back out on the dance floors...

Thank you ❤️

Reactions: chinatownswhite