Join now

ashley

Sep 28, 2006
wigan
had my lads hair cut for the big fight tomorrow
Photo-00111.jpg

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
:cool: Must be mad sat in the barbers chair, wondering if he's done it correctly or not :crazy: :D

Have a good time at the fight :thumbsup:

lol...I reckon Id of freaked when he showed me the back of it with the mirror, Id be like ARRRGH its all backwards :rofl:

I remember at school there was a phase of girls, giving themselves or each other an under cut, where we/they :$ shaved half the hair on the back off of our heads (so if you had it in a pony tail, you could see the cool as fuck undercut):$ and then tried to etch somat into what was left, lol I had to try n shave the words 'KEV' into my mates hair, needless to say it all went wrong, so I had to resort to Berol markers n just scrawled KEV on it... Mine went wrong (of course) and did it too high,so I had a shaved bits above my ears-looked like a right twat :rofl:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lol...I reckon Id of freaked when he showed me the back of it with the mirror, Id be like ARRRGH its all backwards :rofl:

I remember at school there was a phase of girls, giving themselves or each other an under cut, where we/they :$ shaved half the hair on the back off of our heads (so if you had it in a pony tail, you could see the cool as fuck undercut):$ and then tried to etch somat into what was left, lol I had to try n shave the words 'KEV' into my mates hair, needless to say it all went wrong, so I had to resort to Berol markers n just scrawled KEV on it... Mine went wrong (of course) and did it too high,so I had a shaved bits above my ears-looked like a right twat :rofl:

:rofl:
lmao at the Berol remark.. that word's a blast from the past :D

was thinking that with the barbers thing... what if they accidentally make a balls-up, cant exactly glue the hair back on to fill the gaps, lol :S

Reminds me of one of my lots 2004 mash-ups, except it wasnt on the head, say no more lol :D