Jose - Cafe Del Mar

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
This one will not be to everyone's taste i am sure, brought this from the Caf Del Mar while coming up on shrooms 🍄 and watching the sunset :fekked: i am fairly sure it was 94. its amazing the tape or me made it home from Ibiza the state i was in that night 🤣

Jose - Cafe Del Mar - 94

Jose - Caf Del Mar - 94.jpg
jose - cafe del mar.jpg

I was getting flashbacks for months :fekked:

*Its definitely DEFINITELY the right fucking files this time honest :ROFLMAO:*

Last edited:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
This one will not be to everyone's taste i am sure, brought this from the Caf Del Mar while coming up on shrooms 🍄 and watching the sunset :fekked: i am fairly sure it was 94. its amazing the tape or me made it home from Ibiza the state i was in that night 🤣
I was getting flashbacks for months :fekked:
Thanks for this Ming ;) I used to have quite a few of his sets, which I no longer have, my mate used to work in Ibiza from 90 -95 and he would bring tapes back home in the down season always tdk's 100% a copy off a copy off a copy :ROFLMAO: with just Padilla written on them and loads of other tapes who we had no idea what dj it was.....
Pmsl regards getting home, I've missed so many flights in the past due to being in a right state, mostly when going out to see my mate in the Costas, the worst one though was a trip to Amsterdam, went by coach & ferry, should of only been a 4 day trip, there was about 11 of us who went, all but 2 were big smokers, the two were piss heads and deffo on the mission of the ladys of the night, we booked a camp site, everyone but me and my mate made it back to the coach on time to return to the UK.
Me & my mate were that stoned we could not even pack our camping gear up, we had also been buying shit loads of gear that we didn't wanna chuck, sooooo we ended up staying for 2 and half wks, that same day we ended up meeting some German girls and shacked up with them for the rest of the trip or should I say smoke a thon, no mobiles back then to phone in sick or to text your ill, my mate and i both lost our jobs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ming The Merciless

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Thanks for this Ming ;) I used to have quite a few of his sets, which I no longer have, my mate used to work in Ibiza from 90 -95 and he would bring tapes back home in the down season always tdk's 100% a copy off a copy off a copy :ROFLMAO: with just Padilla written on them and loads of other tapes who we had no idea what dj it was.....
Pmsl regards getting home, I've missed so many flights in the past due to being in a right state, mostly when going out to see my mate in the Costas, the worst one though was a trip to Amsterdam, went by coach & ferry, should of only been a 4 day trip, there was about 11 of us who went, all but 2 were big smokers, the two were piss heads and deffo on the mission of the ladys of the night, we booked a camp site, everyone but me and my mate made it back to the coach on time to return to the UK.
Me & my mate were that stoned we could not even pack our camping gear up, we had also been buying shit loads of gear that we didn't wanna chuck, sooooo we ended up staying for 2 and half wks, that same day we ended up meeting some German girls and shacked up with them for the rest of the trip or should I say smoke a thon, no mobiles back then to phone in sick or to text your ill, my mate and i both lost our jobs :ROFLMAO:
sounds like fun fun times :ROFLMAO:
I lost a job under similar circumstances, went to V festival on a whim and never told work i was going didn't rock up to work until the wednesday 😀 also fun times 🤣

I need me a return visit to the damm sometime soon there herb selection is top class 😁

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
sounds like fun fun times :ROFLMAO:
I lost a job under similar circumstances, went to V festival on a whim and never told work i was going didn't rock up to work until the wednesday 😀 also fun times 🤣

I need me a return visit to the damm sometime soon there herb selection is top class 😁
Damm isn't like it used to be, very very over priced now, I did got to Denmark a while back and went into Freetown Christiania, again not cheap at all but could get anything you want smoke wise, some great ash there

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Damm isn't like it used to be, very very over priced now, I did got to Denmark a while back and went into Freetown Christiania, again not cheap at all but could get anything you want smoke wise, some great ash there
Ive never been there (Freetown, Denmark) but know a guy that did many years ago and said it was good

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Ive never been there (Freetown, Denmark) but know a guy that did many years ago and said it was good
yep very good but ffs if ya go dont try to film anything, they will smash you up big time, the sellers have stalls like the old hot dog stands, it gets raided now and again but pretty much gets slipped. I stayed at my mates house about 2 mins walk from the main entrance, which was very convenient.. out sid of all the entrances are pancake sellers, im told they are the look outs for when the piggys turn up....

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
yep very good but ffs if ya go dont try to film anything, they will smash you up big time, the sellers have stalls like the old hot dog stands, it gets raided now and again but pretty much gets slipped. I stayed at my mates house about 2 mins walk from the main entrance, which was very convenient.. out sid of all the entrances are pancake sellers, im told they are the look outs for when the piggys turn up....
I assume it would be most wise to have a local for guide/knowledge and most def NO tourist style camera obsession!

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
weirdly enough the usa is prob a good place for a stonner holiday now if you pick the right state that is :D
yep deffo, but they love there stupid high cross bred stuff, which is more like acid lol
between 2014 &18 I was entering the states quite a bit, dropping in Miami then going onto Belize and Honduras, stay for a month or 2 then come back, obviously it raised their suspicions' I was only meeting my wife when she was working out there, but they deffo flagged me to the point I said cant be arsed to go back. I was held at Miami for 12 hrs, another time 8 hrs bag searched at at all airports in and out

• Haha

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
yep deffo, but they love there stupid high cross bred stuff, which is more like acid lol
between 2014 &18 I was entering the states quite a bit, dropping in Miami then going onto Belize and Honduras, stay for a month or 2 then come back, obviously it raised their suspicions' I was only meeting my wife when she was working out there, but they deffo flagged me to the point I said cant be arsed to go back. I was held at Miami for 12 hrs, another time 8 hrs bag searched at at all airports in and out
fucking hell mate im surprised they didn't fold you inside out with that flight plan 🤣