Jon Pleased Wimmin & Jeremy Healy @ Cream's 'Summer Bonanza' 1995

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Recorded at Cream's Bank Holiday Summer Bonanza on 25th August 1995.

I managed to get hold of this a few months back - seems to be one the harder to find Cream tape packs. I don't think that these mixes have been posted on here before? Apologises if they have....

Can I ask that people don't stick this mix, or the scan of tape cover on Facebook please. If I wanted them to go on Facebook, I'd put them on there myself. Thanks.

Jon Pleased Wimmin Download: Jon Pleased Wimmin @ Cream 'Summer Bonanza', Liverpool 25.08.1995.mp3
Password: jonpwcreambonaug95

Jeremy Healy Download: Jeremy Healy @ Cream 'Summer Bonanza', Liverpool 25.08.1995.mp3
Password: healyjcreambonaug95

Enjoy folks... HV :thumbsup:

Here's a scan of the tape cover:

jpwjhcreamsummerbonanza.jpg

Here's the flyer...

2b0aedf22210419a54ae312c0527b6c8bff45aa2.jpg
30e4c471b5f513b83d98be4a72f5e5dc0e15f2ea.jpg

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Can someone have a go at doing the tracklist for the Jon Pleased mix. Nice one fellas :thumbsup:

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
Here's what i get.

[00] Doug Lazy - Rollin' On (SPS Dub Lazy Mix)
[06] Dave Stewart - Secret (SPS Mad Club Mix)
[14] ID “dance with me”
[19] ID
[25] ID
[29] ID
[33] Funkysensuals - BG Tips
[39] Tocayo - All Night (Yosh Presents Lovedeejay Akemi Remix) [Limbo]
[44] ID “up, and down”
[48] Remake - Magic Fly
[52] ID “don’t you know it’s alright” samples Fast Eddie - Can U Dance
[57] Desert - Moods (Club Mix)
[63] Tilt - I Dream (Casa De Angeles Mix)
[70] Man With No Name - Floor-Essence (Dayglo Mix)
[74] Grace - I Want To Live (Rollo & Sister Bliss Big Mix)
[81] Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Rollo & Sister Bliss Monster Mix)

And here's the Healy one too. I'm pretty keen for that very last track. The bassline sounds just like Paperclip People's The Floor, which is a beast of tune phones:

[00] Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor Mix)
[01] DJ Misjah & DJ Tim - Access
[06] Todd Terry Project - Weekend (Dancing Divaz Club Mix)
[08] Mozaic - Sing It (The Hallelujah Song) (Goodfellos Remix)
[12] Size 9 - I'm Ready (Remix Version)
[22] ID
[26] Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Rhythm Brothers Mix)
[30] Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness (Version 3 - Tweekin' Acid Funk)
[32] God Within - The Phoenix
[37] Chrissy Ward - Right & Exact (Dub To Club Mix)
[40] Wild Colours - Dreams (Perfecto Mix)
[45] Reel 2 Real featuring The Mad Stuntman - Conway [Way Out West Club Mix]
[49] Bum Bum Club - Play This House
[53] Soft House Company II - What You Need (Luv Dup's Sat At Home Mix)
(w/ Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel (Acappella))
[58] Houztown - Brooklyn "A" Train

Last edited:

k00lworld

VIP Silver Member
[00] Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor Mix)
[01] DJ Misjah & DJ Tim - Access
[06] Todd Terry Project - Weekend (Dancing Divaz Club Mix)
[08] Mozaic - Sing It (The Hallelujah Song) (Goodfellos Remix)
[12] Size 9 - I'm Ready (Remix Version)
[22] ID
[26] Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Rhythm Brothers Mix)
[30] Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness (Version 3 - Tweekin' Acid Funk)
[32] God Within - The Phoenix
[37] Chrissy Ward - Right & Exact (Dub To Club Mix)
[40] Wild Colours - Dreams (Perfecto Mix)
[45] Reel 2 Real featuring The Mad Stuntman - Conway [Way Out West Club Mix]
[49] Bum Bum Club - Play This House
[53] Soft House Company II - What You Need (Luv Dup's Sat At Home Mix)
(w/ Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel (Acappella))
[58] Houztown - Brooklyn "A" Train
Couple of IDs for the Jeremy Healy Mix

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Last edited:

Riddler

Feb 7, 2009
New York
HV - did you change the P/W on this? Cannot seem to get it to accept it. I know you (understandably) sometimes change it if people start posting files elsewhere...

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
re: not a complaint nor a critique at all

To the uploader, please take this in the spirit which it is meant, this is not a critique at all. I cannot speak on behalf of other members/posters on here, no matter which browser I used, ads disabled or enabled, and no matter how many times I enter the password/s, I have never got a single mp3 to download from this confounded mediafire hosting service, whereas the mega.nz links work just fine 100 percent of the time. Again, not a critique, but politely asking if there is any chance these could be uploaded to mega.nz if not, I will have to keep trying browsers......I am using apple os but I cannot see that being a problem, so will have to keep working on it, not the first time I had mediafire problems either, there was a mark moore and gordon kaye at golden mp3s I could not download, and that was on windows.

Let me tinker a bit, and see if I can get it to shift, but again, thanks for the uploads, please accept my comments in the spirit in which they are meant, it is not a complaint against you at all.

Regards,
notlob

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
somebody posts they cant download off mediafire so you post mediafire links :confused:

It should be fine as its a direct download no adds as am paying for it. don't have any other account my mega.nz account is full and they want more money and they can fuck off.

he said he is having problems with password not working not links

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
To the uploader, please take this in the spirit which it is meant, this is not a critique at all. I cannot speak on behalf of other members/posters on here, no matter which browser I used, ads disabled or enabled, and no matter how many times I enter the password/s, I have never got a single mp3 to download from this confounded mediafire hosting service, whereas the mega.nz links work just fine 100 percent of the time. Again, not a critique, but politely asking if there is any chance these could be uploaded to mega.nz if not, I will have to keep trying browsers......I am using apple os but I cannot see that being a problem, so will have to keep working on it, not the first time I had mediafire problems either, there was a mark moore and gordon kaye at golden mp3s I could not download, and that was on windows.

Let me tinker a bit, and see if I can get it to shift, but again, thanks for the uploads, please accept my comments in the spirit in which they are meant, it is not a complaint against you at all.

Regards,
notlob

I stopped using Mega.nz as they got bought out by a Chinese company and I don't trust them with my card details they have lowered the amount of data that you can use for free so I moved over to mediafire paid account.

and the Chinese have funny laws around data protection

"The company has suffered from a hostile takeover by a Chinese investor who is wanted in China for fraud," said Dotcom."

Taken from online the above statement about the people who own the company.

Last edited:

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
re: no worries

I totally understand about mega and the chinese stuff, it is a reason I no longer use opera browser, which used to be norwegian, but is now under the control of chinese if not fully, then partly. Also would never use tiktok or any of that crap.

Yes, I meant the passwords, the links were tip top, just for whatever reason, could not get the passwords to go through, not meant to sound ungrateful at all. The mods can delete my previous post, I don't want to upset anyone on here.

Have a good 'un,
notlob