John Digweed (& Roy The Roach) - Lost in Space Nov '94 (request)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MattBlack

Feb 12, 2013
I discovered this forum after seeing it mentioned on MS and thought this might be a good place to try and find an old Digweed set. Having done a little research i believe it was the Digweed/ Roy the roach Lost in space 1994 tape, the Digweed tape was about 60 mins long and had tracks on it like Marco Polo prayer to the dying and First life Be one of us which were big tunes he was playing around then but it had a couple of more handbaggy tunes on it such as Tin tin out The feeling and Suzi Carr, i have been trying to track this tape down for years and if anyone has it or knows where i could find it i would be most grateful

MattBlack

Feb 12, 2013
I discovered this forum after seeing it mentioned on MS and thought this might be a good place to try and find an old Digweed set. Having done a little research i believe it was the Digweed/ Roy the roach Lost in space 1994 tape, the Digweed tape was about 60 mins long and had tracks on it like Marco Polo prayer to the dying and First life Be one of us which were big tunes he was playing around then but it had a couple of more handbaggy tunes on it such as Tin tin out The feeling and Suzi Carr, i have been trying to track this tape down for years and if anyone has it or knows where i could find it i would be most grateful

After all that it was the wrong mix, its still a good mix though so here is the link for you

John Digweed - 1994-11-xx - Lost in Space.mp3

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
This is the one you're after....

96381310151669230490129.jpg

Recently got hold of this on ebay :thumbsup:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
John Digweed & Roy The Roach - Lost In Space, Nov '94

* John Digweed *
1. Aquarius - Lets Get Down "come on" briefly
2. Sasha & Sam Mollison - Higher Ground (Brothers In Rhythm Mix)
3. Marco Polo - A Prayer To The Music
4. SLP - Supernova (Main Mix) [Skunk]
5. Opus III - Hand In Hand (Looking For Sweet Inspiration) (Perfecto Mix)
6. Quivver - Twist & Shout
7. Grace - Not Over Yet (Perfecto Mix)
8. Cabana - Bailando Con Lobos (Deep Recess Mix)
9. (40:30) ? foreign female / appregio bassline / sitar / panflute (also on sasha es paradis 12-8-94)
10. Diss-Cuss - Save The Day
11. B.O.D. - No More Mind Games (Its a Dream Mix)
12. (55:50) ? "rockin for sure, rockin the show" hammond
13. Kick Up - I Do It Naturally [Italian]
14. Sounds of Blackness - Everything Is Gonna Be Alright (Rare Sasha Remix)
15. Donna Giles - And Im Telling You Im Not Going (Pride Mix)