John Digweed & Danny Rampling - Lost In Space, Club X, Aldershot 1994 (Double Pack)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I've been after this double pack for a long time... and then all of a sudden it turned up in a box for mixtapes, out of the blue.

I've labelled both mixes '#2', as there are different Lost In Space mixes of Digweed and Rampling in other tape packs:

Tape 1;
John Digweed @ Lost In Space, Club X, Aldershot 1994 #2

Tape 2:
Danny Rampling @ Lost In Space, Club X, Aldershot 1994 #2

Please don't bother messaging me for the passwords if you don't contribute or get involved on the forum. (y)

John Digweed & Danny Rampling  - Lost In Space 1994 cover.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

mattg

Aug 23, 2012
Unfortunately the Rampling set is the same as Danny Rampling - Universal Grooves, Live In The Mix, Mix 94 and the Digweed set is the same as - John Digweed @ Cream, Liverpool, June 94:(

Last edited:
Reactions: brady

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Unfortunately the Rampling set is the same as Danny Rampling - Universal Grooves, Live In The Mix, Mix 94 and the Digweed set is the same as - John Digweed @ Cream, Liverpool, June 94:(
Yeah, disappointing. Scott pointed this out to me too. My guess is the Lost In Space mix is the original, the Cream mix have been mislablled by someone, and the Universal Grooves mix is a bootleg of the Lost In Space mix buddy.