The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
I was given this tape way back in the mid 90's by a guy i worked with

1000001054.jpg 20240118_143650.jpg 1000001055.jpg

Now for obvious reasons i have always thought it was a Love of life tape, until the other day when i found this
https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/bradyman/nasty14.htm ( nice one Brady (y))
turns out that's not the right tape for that cover! (has anyone got a copy of Billy Nasty 14?)

So now i have got a LOL tape with no cover and no sticker! As far as i can tell i doesn't match any of my other LOL sets.
last tune on side 2 is Grace - not over yet
Can anyone id the tape?

Have a listen see if you recognize the set :thumbsup:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
So now i have got a LOL tape with no cover and no sticker! As far as i can tell i doesn't match any of my other LOL sets.
last tune on side 2 is Grace - not over yet
Can anyone id the tape?
thanks for ripping / sharing this tape, it is indeed a Digweed set & better quality that the copy I have, mine was only 40mins each side so missing a few tracks

ive filled in the rest of the tracklist thanks to your tape which sorted my A&B the correct way around

its going around with a few different covers but ive not seen it with a LOL cover

Last edited:
Reactions: Ming The Merciless

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
thanks for ripping / sharing this tape, it is indeed a Digweed set & better quality that the copy I have, mine was only 40mins each side so missing a few tracks

ive filled in the rest of the tracklist thanks to your tape which sorted my A&B the correct way around

its going around with a few different covers but ive not seen it with a LOL cover

Thanks for the Billy Nasty sets :thumbsup:

also thanks for the assist with the John Digweed tape :)

Reactions: brady

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010

@brady I'm confused Scott, is this the same set as this, but longer?

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
@brady I'm confused Scott, is this the same set as this, but longer?

unsure ive not got the password for that upload, but the Summer 94 on mixcloud was a shorter version of the set above with side A&B the other way around

Last edited: