jiglo's 40th and my biffday with Leftfield and the rest

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
Jiglos 40th birthday just happens to be on a night when Leftfield and Greg Wilson rock a field nr loads of us :cool:
check out The Beat-Herder Festival its quality and on saturday its Jims 40th and sunday is my birthday/wedding aniversary, this years line up is about as good as it gets for a small independant festival, apart from Greg Wilson & Leftfield theres some real treats entertaining us all weekend, check out the line up.... Simian Mobile Disco Live – Mr Scruff – The Selecter - Mylo DJ set – Plump DJs – Boy 8 Bit – Dub Pistols Live –Dreadzone - Andrew Weatherall – Craig Charles DJ Set – Justin Robertson – Gentlemens Dub Club - Krafty Kuts – Mr B the Gentleman Rhymer - Doorly – The Fairey Brass Band - The Shit Robot Show Live – A Skillz - Utah Saints – Drums of Death – John Carter – Sicknote – Grinny Grandad - Mooqee – and many many more :cool: :cool: phones: phones: phones:
its shaping up to be the weekend to be at, here our pics from last year Facebook

it sold out last year and with Leftfield headlining it will soon be sold out again. also beatherder was voted 2nd in the uk festival awards in the category of best underground dance festival only pipped by creamfields, tells you what a little gem this place is phones: join the fun.... be nice to share the weekend with you.

the more the merrier, but dont hang around if you fancy it.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I said last year that it's the best festival I've ever been to. The whole vibe of the place and the friendliness of everybody makes this place something special:cool: then there was a decent line up of acts that I really enjoyed last year too.

This year they've really outdone themselves though. The line up looks pretty darn good and the line up of mates making an appearance this time is gonna make mine and leakys birthdays that bit more special :beer: :beer:

Nice to see you and alex are in debs :thumbsup: and nupski's got his ticket too, so its shaping up to be a top do this:dance: :D

If anyone else fancies it then hurry up and get your ticket sorted. They won't last forever:beer:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
4 weeks if your thinking of it, its time to get on it, no telling if and when it will sell out, but as soon as it sold out last year. everyone wanted tickets :crazy: if the weather is anything like today this will be brilliant :cool: :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
4 weeks if your thinking of it, its time to get on it, no telling if and when it will sell out, but as soon as it sold out last year. everyone wanted tickets :crazy: if the weather is anything like today this will be brilliant :cool: :D

I cant flipping wait for this !!! gonna be a fuckin top wk end! :jumpin: