Jersey Shore

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
As i've not been on here in ages this may have already been a topic.....

But who has seen this show and likes it?

I'm proud to say I love it hahaha! Its like watching a bunch of Wiganers only they have a poor connection to Italian Americans and live in the states. Roid rage lads and fake tanned women in Ed Hardy out on the pull and getting into fights. Its absolute crap but I love it. Anyone share the enthusiasm? :D

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
i heard about it. people are having "jersey shore" parties at the clubs here to poke fun. i had no idea what it was.

i caught the last episode and the reunion show.
my reaction was something along the lines "wtf? really?!"

it's like watching a newly discovered life form for the first time.

i agree. it is absolute crap, for sure, but i couldn't make myself stop watching it. :Jen.in.NC:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I caught a bit of this while visiting Cheryl in New York and heard it was popular over there. I saw an episode where this guy was out with his girlfriend and they were getting grief off this other couple and then they guy gets into a fight with the other guy. Mmmmmmmmm, nice! Lol.

x

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
HAHHAHAH glad its been noted over here!!!!!

Loved and breathed this stupid show over there, like Jen says, there are Jersey Shore themed p*sstake parties, people love it. We'd get a group round and watch it with beer & whatnot...

Snookie has got to be the ultimate guidette!!!!

Incidentally, my Jersey Shore nickname is C-POW!

There are so many bars in Jersey that are full of real-life guido's, cupping their greasy balls while singing eminem on karaoke lol...:mad: while some guidette rubs up on them bent-double.