Jeremy Healy, Mark Moore & Tony De Vit - Sex, Vibes And Audio Tape

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Put These up on Mixcloud This Morning i have no doubt that they are bootleg copies from some club series of tapes, Hopefully someone will be able to tell me were from ;)

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
The Mark Moore one is Ripe's Skinny Malinky Records Party in Mansfield, from 08.11.1996. The announcer say so at the start (y) But it's slightly different to this that I upped a while back as it has extra tracks at the start, but the announcement.

Reactions: Ming The Merciless

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
The Mark Moore one is Ripe's Skinny Malinky Records Party in Mansfield, from 08.11.1996. The announcer say so at the start (y) But it's slightly different to this that I upped a while back as it has extra tracks at the start, but the announcement.

Thanks Henry :thumbsup: Clearly i wasn't listening when i ripped that one :LOL:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I think these were produced by the same people/person that did the Juicy! mix tapes. Just an educated guess. They use the same fonts, and those name stickers for the DJs.

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
I think these were produced by the same people/person that did the Juicy! mix tapes. Just an educated guess. They use the same fonts, and those name stickers for the DJs.
Its possible, although the tapes were printed rather than stickers like a lot of the juicy tapes, but then again i have had juicy tapes that were printed onto the tape as well :unsure:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Its possible, although the tapes were printed rather than stickers like a lot of the juicy tapes, but then again i have had juicy tapes that were printed onto the tape as well :unsure:
The Mark Moore one has a sticker. The same sort as the Juicy! tapes. Same font too. The font used for the names of the DJs on the Healy & De Vit cover is the same font used on many of the Juicy mixes.

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
The Juicy! tapes also have R.R.P. £4.99 in exactly the same font and layout, in the same place on the spine of the tape insert/cover

1713096527037.png

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Both have the same 'All Rights Reserved to Artist. Digitally Re-Mastered. Dolby Stereo.' copy too, the same font, layout and position of the insert/cover.

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Don't suppose anyone has copies of the 2 Dj Traxx tapes from the ebay pic above by any chance? He used to be resident at New Dawn in Newcastle Under Lyme 93/94 damm fine Dj

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
the Tony De Vit tape was uploaded a while back, it doesnt sound like a typical TdV set

a mix with the same tape cover was uploaded to Mixcloud ages ago & it was a different set, it was Tony De Vit @ Ripe 97, which fits more with the other tapes

https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/bradyman/TdV-ripe97.htm

Last edited:
Reactions: Ming The Merciless

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
the Tony De Vit tape was uploaded a while back, it doesnt sound like a typical TdV set

a mix with the same tape cover was uploaded to Mixcloud ages ago & it was a different set, it was Tony De Vit @ Ripe 97, which fits more with the other tapes

https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/bradyman/TdV-ripe97.htm
I knew that TDV one wasn't mine i just couldn't figure out were i had had it from, That answers that question :unsure: apologies to the original uploader my bad 🙏

Thanks for the info @brady

I have taken the TDV set down as its not one of mine, much apologies @k00lworld
I have a feeling that i pulled it of Mixcloud!

Last edited:
Reactions: k00lworld