Based:

North West - Preston

Preferred style:

Oldskool techno, Trance

Been Playing For:

4 years

Biog:

Ho Haa

Been into the rave scene since the age of about 13. Remember buying tape packs from willy banjos and looking to the days when i was old enough so I could actually attend some of the events. Once old enough , started attending various clubs. Bowlers life, helter skelter, maximes just to name a few.

Year 2000, decided to buy myself a pair of 1210s mk2. Used them for about 6 months then packed them away with a view to sell them at some point but never did, phew :).
About 6 years ago I dug them out, bought a cheap mixer and decided to learn how to mix on them. Been at it for about a year then came across OSA. Was made to feel very welcome on the site and very quickly made some great friends. I now have a regular slot on the station, every Friday at 9pm.

I have played out a few times over the last few years and have played at some of the recent OSA events but to be honest I am happy these days playing on the radio in the JAXX cave.

My usual style that I like to play is oldskool techno and oldskool trance but I am a lover of most styles of dance and enjoy listening to all the different djs and styles on OSA.

Residencies:

JAXX Cave

Up Coming Gigs:

Cave

Past Guest Spots:

Billfm
Vinylism
OSA Glovers Bar
Free 2 Dance
Indian summer festival

Last edited: