Ive braved the weather, but am 2 bleuuuugh to post.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Was having withdrawal symptoms from the board today so decided to trek out in this awful weather to get on osa, I am now here in the library feeling very monged (Im sure Im still pissed :crazy: ) and cant quite get my fingers to do some typing, Im really struggling with this.

Errrrrr...... my head is a bit of a blur about what happened back at Tonks, although Hecktik informed I jumped on that "posh bird" bloke ?????? Memory came back on the way home and sorta remembered doing it (cheeky f**ker that he was !)

I would like to apologise to Tonks for showing your carpet what I had to drink (ta Pix and Grad :D ), wish I never went to bed cos I feel like I missed out a bit :( anyway absolutely amazing night and I didnt want it to end and Mr Vertigo - you blew me away :thumbsup:

Wicked to meet everyone again and new people, danster you really look like your sig !!!

Cant wait till the next 1. Wish we could all meet up more often.

Defo think peeps should get their bums down to London and go out down here. There should be an old skool night somewhere :crazy:

Anyway think I managed to type ok, but Im now at a loss for words.

Sweet over and out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
(cheeky f**ker that he was !)

Sorry T no like Swasher bloke much he was norty, the war bathroom had a stroky tea towel meetin and we was on the verge of arena 11 but he chilled then.Next time m8 play nice.

I would like to apologise to Tonks for showing your carpet what I had to drink

No probs Sweet i knew there was a reason i bought carpet shampoo (plus urs is the most un seeable sik ive ever seen,took me ages to find the spot)

Defo think peeps should get their bums down to London
(Sings) Im savin Im savin, Im savin till the pennies rain down on me.............

Can we re re re rewind selekta the weekend?
BO,BO!!!!:thumbsup:

Tonksi said:

(Sings) Im savin Im savin, Im savin till the pennies rain down on me.............

It only costs bout £20 on the coach, its a bit of a journey, but you can always have a text frenzy with M Jaxx - he kept me entertained for hours last time !!! Or get a few of you to come in a car or summat.

Can we re re re rewind selekta the weekend?

Init - it always goes too bloody quick :( I want to do it all again, well apart from throwing up that is (might do something different aswell !! :eyebrow: )

Sweet xx

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Lol, funny you should say that sweet cause there's this DJ does "down south" that I gotta hear....

Stick this M-Jaxx bloke in the DJ box and I'm there (with a car load of anyone who wants to go). Tonski your seat is booked.

Come on then M-Jaxx mate, put yer tunes where yer mouth is and make me buzz with a "real" oldskool set :eyebrow::eyebrow:

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
BTW. I got a 486-100 going begging. If one of you tight fukkers has got 14" free then we can stop sweet having to go to the library to get wet.

Lol, reading this back it don't seem kinda how I meant it but you know what I mean.... :axe: :axe:

VinylAnimal said:
BTW. I got a 486-100 going begging. If one of you tight fukkers has got 14" free then we can stop sweet having to go to the library to get wet.

Lol, reading this back it don't seem kinda how I meant it but you know what I mean.... :axe: :axe:

Lol !!!!

Youre a nice guy va and very funny with it !! Had a long convo with you in GT and i didnt understand a word of it !!!! ;) :eyebrow:

Sweet xx

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
glad u think im a top girl too! :he she: must have been that wig - ha ha only messin

Erm not 100% sure what we was talkin about but it is not what was said that is important - it is the saying itself that gets remembered.

Apparently only 7% of communication is actually through speech - I rely on telepathy to get me through a night out coz I can never remember what I say to people. I think my conversations get stored in random access memory and when my brain shuts down, all information is lost! :axe:

I think u said u used to live in St.Helens near me. Where abouts?
Did u used to go Martines and Appelbys in them days? If so we may have seen each other before!

Take care

Lol !! I remember your wig, you could see it from the other side of the dance floor, glittering away !!!

I lived in St helens from about Sept 93 - June 94, cant remember what clubs I used to go to, remember them being a bit shit :crazy: used to go to a pub in the centre quite a bit, but cant remember that either. Was quite a big one !! I got hypnotized in there once, very embarrassing !!!

Gee, Im not much use am I ??!! :axe: Cant remember f**k all, was going to Orbit around that time and I went through a bit of an indie/rock thing !!! :crazy: :crazy: Used to trip the light fandango at the Crazy House in Liverpool !!! ;) :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

err yeah whatever !!

Sweet xx