Its funny what you find out about your neighbours.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
Today I received a batch of vinyl that the post office was probably holding back because they couldn’t be bothered to deliver them individually. Anyway in the batch I find a record that doesn’t belong to me but someone over the road. Where the bloody hell are these people coming from lol. :confused:

Anyway I open the package. Very wrong but I just had to see what the record was lol.
Opened it up and its and oldskool booty from htfr called black velvet 4 lol. The 3 tracks are awesome 3 don’t go, ratpack searchin for my rizzla and sonz of a loop da loop era.

A girls name is on the package so im intrigued to find out who it is. I’m going to drop the record off at her house later. You never know she might be an uber oldskool babe.

One with bad taste at that but that can be worked on lol. Ill up date you on mission black velvet later. :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Good luck (story 2), but I expect she won't trust you anymore opening her packages lol

HTFR have sent me a few stray packeges over the years - which I was happy to send back until the post office said it was going to cost me money to do so. I rang up HTFR and they said send them back and we'll sort you out, so I told them to send me the postage first, they didn't, so I kept the package. It's a pity really as I didn't like any of the records inside:|

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
story 2? :confused: I can only see one. If I hover over the thread title it shows something about a photocopier, but when I open the thread its about a mystery package . Odd. :crazy:

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
Jiglo said:
Good luck (story 2), but I expect she won't trust you anymore opening her packages lol

HTFR have sent me a few stray packeges over the years - which I was happy to send back until the post office said it was going to cost me money to do so. I rang up HTFR and they said send them back and we'll sort you out, so I told them to send me the postage first, they didn't, so I kept the package. It's a pity really as I didn't like any of the records inside:|

WTF is goin on. Someone has edited my orginal post and it isnt me.

Whats goin on mods?

Sorry Just read my pms. the orginal post has been edited. Nothing Sinister. Just a matter of privacy.

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
Right Ive just got back. I knocked on the door and asked for catherine. An elderly woman of about 60 said im catherine. :p

No The mother of the house said im catherine. I was hoping her daughter was catherine. Anyway a milf will do. Tbh she only in her 30 -40s. She must be an old raver.

I explained to her that i had opened her package by accident.

Anway i asked did she collect and she said yeh and brought me into her house. There she had her decks with about 600 records. She said she collects allsorts and her kids do as well.

So i said that i collected. We made an agreement that i would bring some of my records round for her to listen too and that i could go through hers.

From that point on i could see our friendship blossoming lol. She has a reputation for making passes at young males tho so ive got to be vigilant on my next visit.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Sprewell said:
Right Ive just got back. I knocked on the door and asked for catherine. An elderly woman of about 60 said im catherine. :p

No The mother of the house said im catherine. I was hoping her daughter was catherine. Anyway a milf will do. Tbh she only in her 30 -40s. She must be an old raver.

I explained to her that i had opened her package by accident.

Anway i asked did she collect and she said yeh and brought me into her house. There she had her decks with about 600 records. She said she collects allsorts and her kids do as well.

So i said that i collected. We made an agreement that i would bring some of my records round for her to listen too and that i could go through hers.

From that point on i could see our friendship blossoming lol. She has a reputation for making passes at young males tho so ive got to be vigilant on my next visit.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: keep us updated won't u ;) ;) ;)

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Get in!!! LOL! :D :thumbsup:

milf.jpg