It's finally here!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

marty

VIP Gold Member
My deckstand from djdeckstands, Online store for all your DJ needs !!

I ordered it on the 26th of July with a 4 week delivery time. It was delivered on November 15th!!

It's not a bad bit of kit, but was delivered with no instructions, in a damaged box, and with about half of the fixings missing. Oh yeah....did I mention that it was ordered with a shorter length than standard...1300mm as opposed to 1400mm. Guess what length it is?? ........ 1400mm!!

There were some issues with the delivery clashing with my rota for being at work, but the service from djdeckstands was quite possibly the worst I have ever encountered. The lady I was dealing with on the phone was very helpful and did try to progress things, but I think it may be the case that djdeckstands are a very small company with a big image on the internet.

There was no way I was going to send the stand back after waiting so long for it.....it's a bit too long for the position it's in in my room, but ho hum........it will do!!!

I added some of my own improvements to it and it is now stronger that it would have been as it was supplied and it is also on castors, so it can be moved around and stored in a cupbard.

Anyone contemplating using djdeckstands....just be aware of my experiences.

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Bit of a bummer that mate:(

You could always build your own like I did and get some of the Form 4x2 Cube's from B&Q for 35 quid for the record storage, they're brilliant for the price :thumbsup: :)