Its Cod but true!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mayon

Aug 24, 2004
Chemical Cloud HWND
www.acidplanet.com
Gettin high without getting high??? i might be a total fuck head or fucked in the head but i do believe that my thoughts and feelings are correct on this, ive mulled this over with nics and she can back up my claim. so i am going to call this the maynics theory

Maynics Theory

Whist being straight headed like i have been for the last 4/5 years i recon that the drugs never actually leave the mind.
what i mean is the feelings/parranoia/heighten state .
whilst dancing on a dance floor on a straight headed packed with people full of drugs sweating there tits off on a mission.
i Feel this is where the non drug users get the freebies of the drugs that the people are on, whilst on the dance floor.
imagine 200 sweaty bodys producing heat and particles from there bodys into the atmosphere, in the atmosphere there will be traces of smoke, sweat, and what ever the party goers have taken,
therefor the straight headed people are just sweating and the paws of the skin is open to anything that is in the atmosphere,
therefore the paws are open to recieve anything that is in the atmosphere and once its into the paws it will eventually get into the bloodstream of the straight head, and the straight head will be gettin a simular rush to what the person is gettin who is on drugs, (just not as strong).

another classic is the handshake on the dance floor, shakin a sweaty ravers hand, will also induce the same ellements as you are both transfering body fluids to eachother.
it might sound fucked up but i tell ya the truth i encounter this everytime i go out to a packed club. i feel the rushes and feel the buzzes. you might think its all cod but do try a straight head one night, and then come back to this thread and see if we are right.

The Question is... am i fooked in the head? or are you?

Probably Fucked in the head arent we.....lol anyone else up for this claim?

Just Say No... or See FRANK!

Last edited:

featherlash

Aug 3, 2004
manchester
Mayon said:
Gettin high without getting high??? i might be a total fuck head or fucked in the head but i do believe that my thoughts and feelings are correct on this, ive mulled this over with nics and she can back up my claim. so i am going to call this the maynics theory

Maynics Theory

Whist being straight headed like i have been for the last 4/5 years i recon that the drugs never actually leave the mind.
what i mean is the feelings/parranoia/heighten state .
whilst dancing on a dance floor on a straight headed packed with people full of drugs sweating there tits off on a mission.
i Feel this is where the non drug users get the freebies of the drugs that the people are on, whilst on the dance floor.
imagine 200 sweaty bodys producing heat and particles from there bodys into the atmosphere, in the atmosphere there will be traces of smoke, sweat, and what ever the party goers have taken,
therefor the straight headed people are just sweating and the paws of the skin is open to anything that is in the atmosphere,
therefore the paws are open to recieve anything that is in the atmosphere and once its into the paws it will eventually get into the bloodstream of the straight head, and the straight head will be gettin a simular rush to what the person is gettin who is on drugs, (just not as strong).

another classic is the handshake on the dance floor, shakin a sweaty ravers hand, will also induce the same ellements as you are both transfering body fluids to eachother.
it might sound fucked up but i tell ya the truth i encounter this everytime i go out to a packed club. i feel the rushes and feel the buzzes. you might think its all cod but do try a straight head one night, and then come back to this thread and see if we are right.

The Question is... am i fooked in the head? or are you?

Probably Fucked in the head arent we.....lol anyone else up for this claim?

Just Say No... or See FRANK!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: ths is one of the most funny posts ive ever seen :thumbsup: :crazy: im straight head every time im out :love: dont know about sweated out chemical particles being absorbed into our open paws ha ha ha but im certianly with you on the buzz and rushes,, i think the freebies i pick up on is the complete and utter feelings of uforia ( spellings bad) and freedom from everyone around me :thumbsup: as it stimulates my mind back to my days of drugs which i no longer have or feel the urges for,, i get completness from the people, music and atmosphere its ace. And being fooked in the head lol i think myself its quite normal ha ha ( am i mad????) :confused: :wave:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i can agree with this theory, sounds like total madness but its true, no doubt a proper chemical scientist will prove us wrong :S

When i go out i 9times out of 10 do the driving, so im straight headed, them days are gone for me n the party treats ;)

i love me music and the atmosphere in a club, spesh me hazy nights and me earth nights:thumbsup: but when it comes to the rushes i get its a totaly diffo ballgame :S tis like a drug thing but im straight headed :S my friends cant believe that when im out im straight headed and i can last longer than them with no pop n treats, just bopping away like a loon, well apart from this hazy's, wrong shoes :(

im probably talking broken biscuits but never mind :crazy:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Hahaha!!

What a theory!!!! :thumbsup: For me though, like Featherlash descrbed, it's the music that makes me high (lol she says bursting into song) So either way, i dont need to consume anything to dance my titties off, party all night and buzz with other peeps!

But i dont need any scientific proof to be convinced of this philosophy though. It makes perfect sence to me, on the grounds that i've always been a freebie scav! (Just wish someone had enlightened me with this fantastic notion back in the days when E's cost £15 per pill :p )

lippiatte

Apr 1, 2004
Orlando, Florida, USA
how bout this one...

if you think you're feeling high out on the dancefloor and your sober,
try getting loaded after not having done it for 4 or 5 years and go to a club, and then you will see the difference between "high" and what you think is high, and then there will be absolutely no question in your mind that this theory and your "feelings" AREN't.....EVEN.....CLOSE!!!!

A

abbo

lippiatte said:
how bout this one...

if you think you're feeling high out on the dancefloor and your sober,
try getting loaded after not having done it for 4 or 5 years and go to a club, and then you will see the difference between "high" and what you think is high, and then there will be absolutely no question in your mind that this theory and your "feelings" AREN't.....EVEN.....CLOSE!!!!

:rofl: thats spot on m8, no cod there like.....
i ecounterd this theory after the mill in preston came to the end.Tryed it all agian a couple of years later :thumbsup: 'I can feel another rush coming on'