its a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
:jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: well ime on top of the world today as u may know ime having a baby in july and yesterday woz just the best day i found out ime having a boy chuffed is an understatement words cannot express how happy i am and i just wanted to share it with EVERYONE.. had to undergo horrible amniocentsis test [big needle through the belly] but after being told it woz a boy i could have gone through anything they threw at me my face is hurting from the big cheesey grin ive been wearing since 4pm yesterday just cant believe it.... YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wave:

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
eve said:
:jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: well ime on top of the world today as u may know ime having a baby in july and yesterday woz just the best day i found out ime having a boy chuffed is an understatement words cannot express how happy i am and i just wanted to share it with EVERYONE.. had to undergo horrible amniocentsis test [big needle through the belly] but after being told it woz a boy i could have gone through anything they threw at me my face is hurting from the big cheesey grin ive been wearing since 4pm yesterday just cant believe it.... YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wave:

:thumbsup: congatulations eve :thumbsup:
thought ov any names yet?

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
Zaccsta said:
Nice one Eve.

I was having discussions about another little un and Id love a son.

Congratulations

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

third time lucky for me ive two girls already so this is just the icing on the cake for me and now i dont have to have anymore!!!!! thank u xxx

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
Zaccsta said:
Two girls n all aaawwww. Bet there both glad of a brother :D

oh yes my baby girl who is now nearly 7!!!! woz doing somersaults round the living room when we told her and of course my fella is buzzin as he's surrounded by women all the time.. really cant believe how lucky we are cant wait for july to get here now only 23 weeks left lol :dummy:

Mich

Feb 18, 2004
1stly, this is the first time I have been on this site so.............CONGRATULATIONS Eve, I hope that you are both doing excellent!!!!!!

2NDLY, i'M A VERY OLD F(R)IEND OF sARAH'S, YOU KNOW, THE wELSH TART-FACE.
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE 'RAVE SCENE' AND HAVE NEVER knowingly TAKEN any form of class 'A's............9something BizaRRE is happening to my righting.....itz al rong I have succombed to part time dislexia) and full time paranoia, no I have....really but they wont let me tell you all. NO it's a secret and they wont tell ya till its too late.
Anyway back on dry land I know Sarah has not shut up about this site so I'll peruse around it and try to find somewhere where I can write a short?! profile.
Ya never know, ya might even already know meundefined..................eeeeeeerrrrrrr it might take more time than I originally thought. If ya know Sarah and Paul then you know what great people they are......if ya don't know them......well they're a pair of shitty B****** Mongorians who arways knock down my shitty wall phones:
Take care everyone and for those of you who didn't read it then I hope you don't!!!!!!

.....right Sarah, Paul, is that enough brown-nosing?!?!?!
BTW Sarah. I can start back to work in a couple of weeks so if ya like I'll meet you guys in town after work and drop in to see ya......
BTW...again......I'm sorry that my 2nd weekly newsletter (due in December!) has not been released yet. It's currently in the white lable stage....ie blank paper.....everything is in the head.....well at least that's what the doctor saidundefined
Ciao Blanco

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
eve said:
oh yes my baby girl who is now nearly 7!!!! woz doing somersaults round the living room when we told her and of course my fella is buzzin as he's surrounded by women all the time.. really cant believe how lucky we are cant wait for july to get here now only 23 weeks left lol :dummy:

House full of WOMEN OMG (J/K) - I think he'll be glad of a boy n all hehe.

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
eve said:

Aww :love: Am dead chuffed for ya chick cos ya said ya wanted a boy didnt ya !!

Hurrah ! :dummy:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
ClaireB said:
Aww :love: Am dead chuffed for ya chick cos ya said ya wanted a boy didnt ya !!

Hurrah ! :dummy:

oh claire i just cant believe it yet it just wont sink in properly ive wanted a boy since i had my first then my second and now yippee 3rd time lucky on cloud 9 and ime not comin down!!!!!!! :love:

bigtruck

Jun 20, 2002
salford
www.c2sportsclub.co.uk
eve said:
congratulations :thumbsup:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
ClaireB said:
Sound thrilled.. thats an understatement Amelie :rofl: Lol
:king:

i just cant contain myself ive been hopin so much for a little fella of my own and now well all i can say is yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee roll on july :love:

Mich said:
1stly, this is the first time I have been on this site so.............CONGRATULATIONS Eve, I hope that you are both doing excellent!!!!!!

2NDLY, i'M A VERY OLD F(R)IEND OF sARAH'S, YOU KNOW, THE wELSH TART-FACE.
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE 'RAVE SCENE' AND HAVE NEVER knowingly TAKEN any form of class 'A's............9something BizaRRE is happening to my righting.....itz al rong I have succombed to part time dislexia) and full time paranoia, no I have....really but they wont let me tell you all. NO it's a secret and they wont tell ya till its too late.
Anyway back on dry land I know Sarah has not shut up about this site so I'll peruse around it and try to find somewhere where I can write a short?! profile.
Ya never know, ya might even already know meundefined..................eeeeeeerrrrrrr it might take more time than I originally thought. If ya know Sarah and Paul then you know what great people they are......if ya don't know them......well they're a pair of shitty B****** Mongorians who arways knock down my shitty wall phones:
Take care everyone and for those of you who didn't read it then I hope you don't!!!!!!

.....right Sarah, Paul, is that enough brown-nosing?!?!?!
BTW Sarah. I can start back to work in a couple of weeks so if ya like I'll meet you guys in town after work and drop in to see ya......
BTW...again......I'm sorry that my 2nd weekly newsletter (due in December!) has not been released yet. It's currently in the white lable stage....ie blank paper.....everything is in the head.....well at least that's what the doctor saidundefined
Ciao Blanco

Woo hoo !!! You made it :jumpin: sorry eve for hijaking your thread...

Yes and thats a good bit of brown nosing you did there ;) now youve made it, you'll never leave !!! :| :crazy: :fekked: :D and you'll have to come out on a meet up with us asap...check out the hazydayz thread in cevents and club chat :thumbsup: you'd love it, it reminds me of a smaller legends :drum:

Congratulations Eve btw thats what I would like when I (eventually :eek:) have a baby - a boy :D am really happy for you :D :love:

Sweet xx

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
top narna

Congrats!

Be sure to post up a coupla piccies when he's born (tis the done thing)

Especially any funny poses:

ohooligans_pic_baby_flip_bird.JPG

Heh,

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
thank u u guys ime an emotional wreck at the minute my phones not stopped ringing everyone wants to congratulate me i feel like ime the only one ever to have a baby boy thats how special u peeps have made me feel thank u :cry: :D i surely cant have that many tears left in me now lol :love: