is there a translator in the house???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
just been reading thru my assignment for college, thought id give you lot a taste of the world of psychology...

"if we ascertain that a sound applied at the ear of an observor produces a regular pattern of electrical response in the brain then we can feel certain that some internal connections between the peripheral sensory system and the central nervous system are present. however regularity of brain response tells us nothing unfortunately about how or even whether the observer actually percieves the sound; hence information about perception based on electrophysical data is weak"

well, u get the point.
ive got 1036 pages of that sh*te, so if yaz want any reading material, just let me know!!!!!!

:fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Psycology??? Nice one, I wanted to do that for A-levels but it clashed on the timetable with me politics (No, i dont wann be prime minister) so I couldnt.

Reckon it'd be pretty cool but I do enough psycho analysing me own mind so I'd prob go round the bend (some could say I already have!!)

They love their jargon those boffins though dont they, what d'ya think of it Fiona???

Disclaimer
-------------

In the above I was serious, this will not happen again for at least another 4 hours.

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
er.... dunno really. its a bit mind - pickling but it is pretty interestin!!! im doing child psychology which is pretty mint, was gonna give it up but thought i might aswell stick at it now.... only my first year tho... so ive got a long long way to go yet :fekked:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Ah it'l be worth it I reckon mate. Childrens minds eh, well you'll get an insight into their mentality if your on here alot lol

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
I reckon I'd probobaly make mpst sense of that in the early hours of a sunday morning - In fact I could write ya essays when Im off it and see what grades ya get lol

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
youre on!!!!!

just canno get my head round it most of the time. :crazy: but i reckon if i give it time then it will start making sense :| its all them ruddy theories, who cares who sed what? coz i know i dont!!!!!

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
The thing is, that there is no real right or wrong as it were cos its YOUR (unless I do write em lol) opinion so as long as you put it over right and back it up ya laughin'

Give it a bit more time and you'll get used to it - Next thing you'll be writing 'Fionas Theory of Life - Why we do the things we do' lolol

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
i already have my own theory-

why do we do the things we do?

why do we natter on here for hours on end?
bcoz its mint and we can talk to peeps on the same wavelenghth as us without worrying that ppl will think we're mad cos at the end of the day we're all as mad as eachother.

why do we get mashed?
bcoz no other world can compare to the worlds we create in our own minds.

why do we listen to old skool?
bcoz its fekkin MINT and theres no other tunes that can put an instant smile on ya fae no matter wot ya got on ya mind.

give it a few years and ill be reading ya mind!!!!!!

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Fiona said:
i already have my own theory-

why do we do the things we do?

why do we natter on here for hours on end?
bcoz its mint and we can talk to peeps on the same wavelenghth as us without worrying that ppl will think we're mad cos at the end of the day we're all as mad as eachother.

why do we get mashed?
bcoz no other world can compare to the worlds we create in our own minds.

why do we listen to old skool?
bcoz its fekkin MINT and theres no other tunes that can put an instant smile on ya fae no matter wot ya got on ya mind.

give it a few years and ill be reading ya mind!!!!!!

Am hearing ya with ya theorys, spot on I'd say.....yep, No arguements from me!!

And Bloody hell, ya dont wanna be reading me mind, send ya crazeee lol

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
I spend three quarters of my life thinking over things, thinking why I think like I do, why eople think like they do, what they think.......,ya get the picture, and it fu*ks my head up big style.

LOL

Ah well, suppose it has its advntages :axe:

My advise Fi, get tw*tted every so often !!!

At least ya know theres a whole host of head fu*ked nutcases knocking around eh!!

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
yeh, puts my mind at rest to know that its not just me who gets wrote at random points during the week for no reason whatsoever!!!!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: