Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
its a minefield!!
so whats the best if i only want it for music??
easy no frills drag and drop
cant be arsed with messing with software etc or anything too complicated!
its got to be simple, very simple!
needs to be mobile but also can get speakers for it and some nice headphones (NOT those stupid plug in the ear things i cant stand them!!!))

so what ya reckon?
what you lot sporting?

:wave::wave::wave::wave::D:D:D:)

Aug 11, 2003
newcastle
had my iriver for 3 years or so now and it's fine....holds a load of music and records many hours out the back of the mixer...

dodgymix

Ipod definitely, its sold so many cause its the best by far

Download Itunes if you don't already have it and it can be your computers music bank.

all you need then is an ipod, plug the ISB into the ipod and one into your computer and hey presto..everything downloads onto your ipod, so bl00dy simple....

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
hi there matey

one of these
samsung-yepp-yp-q1-pmp.jpg

Samsung Yepp YP-Q1 (16 GB) Digital Media Player

This wins for me hands down bought one last year and have now bought 4 diffrent versions the sound quality is out of this world well better than any apple player it will play anything you throw at it flac mp3 mp4 wav it also plays iplayer stuff and is easy as plugin and drag across battery lasts forever and takes only 3 hrs to charge comes in 8gb and in a smaller version aswell but i recon the screen is just the right size on this version for watching stuff but I use it for music mainly I have had loads of diffrent mp3 players but wanted something that was a bit more chunky than an iriver which i have aswell as the sound on that was really good but I love all the options you get with this one and you might just pick one up for 20 quid like I did on ebay the first one I bough cost me 40quid in the TJS sale and other 2 cost me less and bought the next one up from this aswell and that plays avi but this one deffo for choons plus its touch sensitive.:thumbsup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe9cmEGWnVE]New Samsung YP-Q1 Review Pt.1 - YouTube[/ame]

There are newer versions aswell so check em out they might suit you better the q2 and q3 and a few others aswell hope this helps...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I use these headphones always have since school but everyone to there own
2007-02-26SonyHeadphones.jpg
sony mdr-w08:thumbsup: phones: phones: phones: phones: phones: phones: phones: