International Money Order

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
Does anyone know how i would get an international money order as i need to pay a guy in italy and he will only accept these or euros? What would be the cheapest way to pay him? Can someone give me some info on these money orders.

thank you

shaun:D

Presuming Ed

Hiya Shaun...IMO's will be more expensive than Postal Orders in the UK. You can send money 'International Signed For' to anywhere in the world for £3.50 on top of standard European postage prices. I would say, you're better of just sending Euros well concealed in an envelope with a card stiffener, via standard airmail (depending on How much you're sending that is). I have done this several times myself. The problem with money transfers (Account to Account) to the continent, is that we get charged a minimum of ten pounds per bank transfer, whereas they do not face charges, which leaves us with fewer payment options if the seller does not take Paypal. Stick with money sent by standard mail, If they are a reasonably reputable seller, you shouldn't have any problems. Ed