Innofader...does anyone use one?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ruffenuff

Nov 3, 2021
Hey Guys HNY
The fader on my xone 23c is getting a bit dodge....when I'm mixing from 1 to 2 the fader starts of low then suddenly jumps loud....so the mix is really noticeable instead of smooth...so my reckoning is the fader is on its way out...my mixer is innofader compatible
But is the PNP3 worthy of the £140 tag?

Does any use a innofader...how does it compare to standard fader.....I think from memory a standard xone fader is about £40

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Iv switched to an inno fader and they are top quality , I think mine is classed as the mini version from memory.

if you like scratching (not that I’m any good) recommended..

Reactions: Ruffenuff

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Hard to say how it compares.. I found have a good life and very smooth, so tension wasn’t an issue

Ruffenuff

Nov 3, 2021
Sounds good, thanks for the review...I used to be OK at scratching..now I'm over 50 i find my hands don't keep up with my brain :p .

Did you have to change any settings on the adjusters and how easy was it to fit?.....like I mentioned my mixed is innofader compatible so the fader I have atm is just standard...cheers

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
It was pretty straightforward to fit - and it had to be as I’m useless with a screw driver .

probably depends on your mixer and if it uses software etc

the guy who owns Innofader is sound too.. spoke to him online many years ago and if he still runs the business lbs will actually respond to you - not often you can say that.