Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there

After almost six years to the day (give or take a week) we are back with a brand new installment.
After a few failed venues, four children and general shift in lifestyle priorities, we felt it only right that we give it one final blowout before we get too old to rock the show.
First up we have a man who really needs no introduction, Fuck your superhero's - We only need one man in a mask and that's our very own Mr Mark Archer from Altern8.
Accompanying him is everyone's favourite Scouser, Hazydayz co creator and legend of the Abyss. DJ Pluto, Mick Andrews. That's not all by any stretch - We have another In My House returnee in the shape of Darwen's finest, and birthday boy Mr Chris Bod Pearson, making his 2nd IMH appearance, since his deadline day transfer from Brainstorm :) Me, Neil Cano Hernandez and Tracy Palmer will of course bringing our own styles to the In My House table to complete the lineup for the Reunion shindig.
We have managed to bag one of the venues that went pete tong on us last time in 'The Attic' now aptly called 'The Zombie Shack' lol as its still an ideal venue for Oldskool, not too big and a decent location out of the way of the towny type places. This will be a ticket only event, and I will have tickets in January so plenty of time to book babysitters, hotels, and anything else you need to pre-order!
It is of course, also my partner in crime, TC Grays birthday too, so all in all, a triple whammy celebration of some awesome bastids birthdays, and the best night out in Manchestoh, back for one final fling. Jear.

Priced at £6 each inclusive of being posted to your humble abode. Either that or I can arrange some drop offs depending on where you live. Anyone buying 5 tickets gets an extra one for free too as an incentive to bring your mates down. We don't advertise IMH anywhere with flyers or posters publicly so we rely on you lot to spread the word smile emoticon You can paypal me at [email protected] (remembering to include your address of course) or cash on delivery if you are local enough for me to drop them off. If you want one reserving for payday thats fine too, just hit me up smile emoticon
cheers mofos!

Woody