i'm tired too

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cat

re the hol probs for us paupers

how about an exchange program, its been one hell of a while since i've been to 'The Spanish City' !!!!!! ( veteran whitley bay user!!!) for those who think i am being cliquey as not all have been to whitley bay and thus dont know what the spanish city is, its a crap seaside fun fare!!!!! nothing more im afraid!!!! lol (but fun with ur gran n grandad pre teens!!!!

and anyhoo me n joker love the seaside.:guitar:

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
I will supply plenty bags of smash :)

as to the purpose... I plan to build a fun fair and have a rollar coaster built from strawberry laces and hand crafted kendal mint cake.

We can build you a beach from sherbert and you can have free holidays at the Mash Mountain Resort. Not sure what to use for the sea tho ?!?!?

cat

ill bring me paddlin pool 4 the sea, we can decide what to fill it with later!!!!!:$
how dangerous would a roller coaster be when made with strawbery laces, surely wham bars would be better???!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

and by the way if i was sun burnt or chaffed just a bit, sherbert would smart somewhat!!!!!!!! lol:fekked:

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
ahhh.. good points well made. A wham bar would be more durable under stress, especially during the height of the season.

I could replace my order for sherbert with hundreds and thousands? But I like the idea of something sand-like under my feet. Maybe some cola cubes for those who like the feel of pebbles.. I'm just not sure.

cat

cola cubes, good idea, as the surest way to tell the men from the boys is to make them all walk barefoot over a pebbley beach(cola cubes good substitute) the reason for this in the words of lee evans you look a tw@t walking over pebbles!!!!!! whoever u are!!! lol

glad u took the wham bar advice mate, i could have just seen the headlines of trajedy!!!!!!:axe: