I'm done with Ebay

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
After 9 years as a member (registered 1999!) I'm finally done with Ebay - Mrs LNDJ sold some clothes on there the other week and due to Paypal's new rules we have to wait 3 weeks before the money appears in our Paypal account - then the week long wait to transfer the money into our bank account - that's 5 weeks after listing before you get your money!

Yet I've already been invoiced and paid Ebay Fees and add the Shipping costs - that's over 100 quid - and I still have to wait 4 weeks after this for a return

who can be bothered?

Here's Ebays phone number if you have any problems - best kept secret on the internet - 02080802105

thank fuck for Discogs

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Yea i gettin reluctant to sell on Ebay, was about to sell a Bulk load on there,

Its such a shame you cant do that with Discogs, I love it if you could sell by bulk on Discogs.

Ebay has lost the plot, ok for buying tunez not for selling.

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
After 9 years as a member (registered 1999!) I'm finally done with Ebay - Mrs LNDJ sold some clothes on there the other week and due to Paypal's new rules we have to wait 3 weeks before the money appears in our Paypal account - then the week long wait to transfer the money into our bank account - that's 5 weeks after listing before you get your money!

Yet I've already been invoiced and paid Ebay Fees and add the Shipping costs - that's over 100 quid - and I still have to wait 4 weeks after this for a return

who can be bothered?

Here's Ebays phone number if you have any problems - best kept secret on the internet - 02080802105

thank fuck for Discogs

Oh my god that's ridiculous! :eek: Is it only with ebay that happens then and not al lpay pal transactions?

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
eBay beat Wall Street expectations with a net profit jump of 52 per cent. The online auction leader's first quarter net income hit $377m this quarter compared with $248.3m last year.

all profits no customer care:naughty: