I'm desperate - tunes wanted !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

matthew

Jul 26, 2001
shaw
I have never seen a copy but anyone know where to get hold of spectral - touch ? (dj seduction mix)

I have 1 copy of the shit mixes, I require the dj seduction mix which I know is avaialable on a bootleg 12" on black velvet vol 5, HTFR has all 1-5 of these bootleg listed but for some crap reason never ever seem to have vol5 in stock, have tried vinyl exchange and they go upto vol4, anyone know if the elusive vol5 is even out yet ?
Dont think I have any chance of getting this dj seduciotn mix by any other means other than this compilation !

ps: also I after:
creative rhythm - feel the rhythm
Globe and the hardcore Massive - Anthem

anyone have these to sell or know where I can get hold of copies at all ?

ta

mattyg
:cool:

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Do you mean.........

SPECTRAL - TOUCH SOMEBODY (DJ SEDUCTION MIX)
'CUE RECORDS 1992' [Cat' No. - TCUE 014]

I have it, but I'm not getting rid of it! how much does this tune go for, I have never really enquired?!? I hope the info' above helps you out in tracking this illusive so & so down!! :thumbsup:

Also, it's 'VIRUS - FEEL THE RHYTHM'
(Creative Rhythm Records) - Cat' No. MAKE 101......

....Who changed there name to..........
'Terrorize - Feel the Rhythm' (Hamster Records) when it got a general release! :thumbsup:

matthew

Jul 26, 2001
shaw
info

just want to be sure this tune VIRUS/Terroize - FEEL THE RHYTHM is the one that goes something like:

i feel the rhythm in my soul and wont you take me away, take me away, take my soul

ta

matt