Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
im chuffed cause ive finally got the pic for piano please :thumbsup:

pp.gif

never seen it before everyone just seems to have that plain blue one (its an irma company one, dunno why :confused:) its cool opens out like a double sleeve and theres a big party (hosted by them by the looks of the lighting) going on in the middle :D

the stickers different too in the middle - this ones all greeny coloured :eek: everything else is same cat # and stuff wonder why :confused:

dunno much about eviva i always thought they were summat to do wif flying fuk knows where i got that from lol has anyone got owt else on eviva thats any good i dont think i have owt else :S

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
ste huxley said:
The remix has white bricks with black outline

My original mix is the black bricks but it is only single sleeve, not a gatefold:crazy:

yep thats the one....white bricks, can picture it now........

like steve mine is only a single, which has piano please on one side and 'new generation' on the other.....which is another classy toon by tnt.:)

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
I absolutly love this tune.One of me all time favourites.The original mix wins for me hands down.I too have the one with the fold out bit in it like the pop up books lol.I will proberly never forget the rap as long as i live.

digthemusic