If u won...........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
Ive put the lottery on today for tonight so fingers crossed eh!! :D Very doubtful ill win nowt like usual, :( But if i did win id defo sort my family out good style, then probably get a lovely big house built how i wanted for me and chris! :love: id make sure there would be one massive room for all my designer gear and a big studio for chris!! :D

Last edited:
Hmmmmm,

Probally make sure the family is ok and set for life then start on a new mission,
7 cars instantly come to mind, monday to sunday different motor each day.
Buy a house next door to Kylie.
Buy a tank and drive to London and watch them try to charge me for using the city roads.
Pay for a train ticket as i never do.
Leave work, and set up a shop that caters for people who want to cross breed flowers???????
Buy Mr Smiths the Nightclub in warrington, burn it, and p*ss on the ashes.
Set up a coffee shop in Amsterdam. :bong:
Buy part of the moon from the Gadget Shop.
Buy 1000 more lottery tickets.

Oh, and buy the missus some chocs

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
jonnykip said:
Hmmmmm,

'Buy a tank and drive to London and watch them try to charge me for using the city roads.'

lol. fair play! £5 a time to drive into London. Absolute disgrace. The flaming call centre you call through to for advice and assistance is in....wait for it.....Scotland!

The Sun rung 'em up loads of times and said things like -

'Im in a hackney carraige driving daan Whitechapel heading towrards Islington - do I have to pay the deep Sea diver?'

If I won £££££££££M's I'd just immediately go on holiday for the rest of me natural......Follow the sun round the globe! Buy a stupidly big boat as well, sort the famly out and have the mother of all parties......

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
In the following order:

Go to the Merc showroom drive out in a brand spanking new convertable
Go to motorcycle shop and order new bikes for Armando and my eldest lad
Take my youngest on a trolley dash round Toys R us
Start to house hunt for big mansion
Start to house hunt for holiday home somewhere hot
Book holiday for loads of us somewhere hot
Sort my family and friends out
Go on big clothes shopping spree
Walk in to work and take great pleasure in telling me boss were to shove it (after not going in for days anyhoo)
Have big massive all night party with free booze, food and optional extras for all me buddys and whoever else wants to come
Give some to various charities
Set up some buisinesses and invest some cash
Write a list of all the things that i want to do before i die that i couldnt afford to do before
Spend the rest of me life looking like this:D :D :D

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
1st things 1st.....I'd tell the boss how much I REALLY enjoy working for her.
Sort out my family big time. (I love u Mum)
Set up a trust fund for my Daughter
I'd buy a pad abroad (New Zealand/Aus)
Learn to drive so I could buy a car - no point having car otherwise.....screw it, I'll get a chauffeur.
Mega shopping spree.
Host a special OSA only night with top PA's n DJ's, then back to mine (chauffeured in limo's of course) for a top chillin session round the pool, monthly of course. :fekked: :fekked: :axe: :axe:
I'd have eyes lasered too, I fekkin hate been 4 eyed, it sux.

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Buy me mam a farm in the countrieside, then first plane to NYC on a shoppin spree then next plane outta their to start tourin all the top spots in the world partyin and findin me dream bar to buy. Then after a few more years travlin and that go back to run the bar I bought.:phones:

cat

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the stuff i would do 1st would be too numerous to mention, but after a while when rich w@nker boredom set in i would probably start doing 'sp33d balls'* like the Beatles!!!! lol well you did say £10MIL that aint pocket change to fritter away in a couple of years, and i dont wanna buy the world, just enuf so i aint left wantin like, so that leaves time for a cash build up, and boredom to set in!!! lol j/k would prob be all sensible WHEN it happens, but i just wanted to sound all cool like cam!!! lol "die some 30 years before god intended" lol u wag you!!!! :mad:

* 60's drug reference to all you peasants out there!!! j/k!!:p (just had to edit myself without being too obscure!!)

:fekked:

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Nope, me neither - got one number from two lines. In fact I can't remember the last time I even won a tenner, must be about 2 yrs ago, where's all me luck gone???? Was on a winning streak - won a colour TV, a £500 holiday voucher and a slendertone machine in the last 3 raffles I've entered.

P

pianoman

Pay off my debts and my family's.

Sort my closest friend out.

But a three roomed semi, then give the rest to a cancer charity