Iceland

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
I love Christmas But I can't stand the bloody Iceland advert with that X FACTOR singer whats her name here is a pic
afghandog.jpg

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I might have known it was too much of a coincidence as my brother's taking his girlfriend and her daughter to Iceland today - the country not the store.

They're hoping to see the northern lights, but the chances are looking slim with the cloud cover:| Still there's plenty of other things to do there.

I haven't seen the advert yet, but as it sounds Christmasy, hopefully i'll be spare seeing it until at least December;)

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Makes me laugh when shes tuckin in to them shit little cheesecakes, pound for 50 or summat lol

At the very least in real life she will be eating Harrods finest millionaire cheesecake dusted with actual gold flakes

She must be making pure money from them adverts. Surely must be LOADS cos it funded Katona's coke habit:fekked:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Lol i made the mistake of buying some of those little cheesecakes last yr.... i let them defrost like it says on the packet but then you couldnt get them out of the plastic cases and all squished up...far too sweet for me anyway :p

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Erm

I recon this advert would do well better for the place and wont need to be played in every advert space...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-DAaWu3gTk]Iceland Volcano Man - I Hate Iceland (Dance Remix) - YouTube[/ame]