• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

djpileup

Jun 11, 2007
Scotland
I can't believe my missus doesn't like ice cream. :cops: just wanna see how many peeps like or don't like it. I guess i just always assumed everybody liked it. Anyways i'm trouble now coz i've made out she's a bit odd for not liking it.
ps. i'd like to add i love her very much :D

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
love the stuff, i bet i get through at least couple of ben and jerrys tubs each week:D :D :love:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I'm not keen on it really. Bit too sickly for my liking, and I have sensitive teeth to cold things:( I do quite like exotic flavour Soleros though, they're quite tangy :p but I'll only have one if it's red hot and sunny :thumbsup: :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Im a huge fan of ice cream! its prolly my 2nd fave thing on the list after curry! any ice cream goes im really not fussed although i do have me faves!

managed to got hro a tub of hagen daas pralines n cream on fri night watching american gangster :p :icecream:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
lol how many tops have you stained eating the ben and jerrys out of the tub, slouched on couch:D it always starts to melt and seeps through bottom of tub onto your top:crazy: :naughty: mind you when you wolf a full tub in 1 sitting its bound to start melting:D saying that ive probablly end up putting my spoon through the bottom trying to prize out that last choccy fish:love: