Ian Ossia @ JOY, Mission, Leeds 11-02-05

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Robbie Chopper

Mar 23, 2006
On the mo-fo'in 1's and 2's
top mix that with some blinding house music but unfortunately completely spoilt by have f**kin bongos over it, i know some people are into them and i think over new US and funky house they can be good in moderation, but to have bongos over a classics set is absolutely positively WRONG !!!
Thats just my opinion though so dont start sending me death threats and that if your a bongo lover cos it wont do u no good anyways :p
rant over

TOP MIX, cheers fo sharing :thumbsup:
Robbie.

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
looking forward to this (only at 2% argh:mad: :cry: :$ )

I'm still sniffing round for the nipper set if you could up I'd bve eternally grateful.

would also be chuffed if you could sent me Pauls email address, I'm off Shanghai in September & wouldn't mind meeting up for a beer,
I used have a lot of chin wags back in the day but haven't spoke to him for a couple of years since his Dejure / spot on website stopped

did nipper ever get that website up and running i think if me memory severs me right butty was looking round for nipper mixes some time last year and am shore he sead they were for nippers new website .

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
did nipper ever get that website up and running i think if me memory severs me right butty was looking round for nipper mixes some time last year and am shore he sead they were for nippers new website .

No i dont think he did, he is slack in that department:D

as for the bongo hater haha (only kidding), dont worry, loads more mixes coming without them, but im sure if u would have seen the reaction it got from the crowd when we did use them u would understand. but i guess its each to their own.

will be uploading more mixes very soon guys:cool: :gigolo: