Iams cat food ad!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lol, you big kid :p

me and our kid were godparents at a christening once and one of the hymns was 'all things bright and beautiful'..... well you can imagine our childish sniggering / spluttering at the line "The purple-headed mountain".... :$ :p :D
I blame churches , they make you feel like misbehaving purely because you're meant to behave! :S

I havent seen that advert, but I will keep a beady eye out for it if / when I get my telly rigged up, but i'm sure i'll think the same thing now you've mentioned it :naughty: :D

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I've just thought of something else that made me laugh the other day!!Brandon came home from his first day back at school and i was asking if he liked his new teacher and that, he said "she's alright but you don't spell her name like i thought you would" (she's called miss cox, you can see it coming can't you!!;) ) So i said "how do you think it should be spelt then", he said "C-O-C-K-S!!":rofl:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
I've just thought of something else that made me laugh the other day!!Brandon came home from his first day back at school and i was asking if he liked his new teacher and that, he said "she's alright but you don't spell her name like i thought you would" (she's called miss cox, you can see it coming can't you!!;) ) So i said "how do you think it should be spelt then", he said "C-O-C-K-S!!":rofl:

PMSLOLOLOL quality but then I'd expect no less from him bein ur son :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
Yes I like the way I have a personal terminology in Brandon vocabuarly............"I've done a Danny" he said as he spilled some of his tea on to the white cushion!! :eek: