I really can't be doing with....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I really can't be doing with people who laugh loudly just so you'll ask them what they're laughing at!!!!!! I on principle won't even look up because a) I couldnt actually give a shit what they are laughing at and b) I'm hoping she'll take the hint and stop!!!! I'm gonna start throwing one left over item of my lunch each time she does it from now on, starting with half a boiled egg!!!!

And relaxxxxxx:D

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Shabba said:
I really can't be doing with people who laugh loudly just so you'll ask them what they're laughing at!!!!!! I on principle won't even look up because a) I couldnt actually give a shit what they are laughing at and b) I'm hoping she'll take the hint and stop!!!! I'm gonna start throwing one left over item of my lunch each time she does it from now on, starting with half a boiled egg!!!!

Totaly agree with ya there shabbs, however you say you will throw one thing at them everytime, if you start with the half boiled egg thats only half an item :D ;) just kidding hehe

but the guy opposite me does it all the time and i find its actually quite rude, its like buting into someones conversation or distracting them from work!

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
Shabba said:

In a similar vain, I can't stand people who laugh loudly at absolutely anything.

Two fine examples of what I mean here..........Phil Jupitus on Never mind the Buzzcocks......and Kris "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (deep breath) ha ha ha" Akabusi. :mad: :mad:

Also the new "gay" Basil Brush

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Stylee said:
Totaly agree with ya there shabbs, however you say you will throw one thing at them everytime, if you start with the half boiled egg thats only half an item :D ;) just kidding hehe!

I ate the other half at lunch time, i have half a boiled egg, a little bit of tomato, bit of quiche and a half used sachet of salad cream left, i'm gonna throw the remainder of my lunch culminating in a roadhouse kick across two desks:thumbsup:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Shabba said:
I ate the other half at lunch time, i have half a boiled egg, a little bit of tomato, bit of quiche and a half used sachet of salad cream left, i'm gonna throw the remainder of my lunch culminating in a roadhouse kick across two desks:thumbsup:

haha quality, just blame it on me :)

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
it does my head in when people come across the wounded soldier,oh woe is me, attention seeking shit heads!

if im a friend id know if you had a prob, if your not a friend...............who givs a toss!! i will help out anybody in need, but if you cant just blurt it out n tell me the score then dont bother saying it at all!!

at the end of the day, if youve got shit happening, deal with it, dont bore me with ur trials and tribulations of not buying enough teabags n bogg roll on the big shop!!

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
nics said:
at the end of the day, if youve got shit happening, deal with it, dont bore me with ur trials and tribulations of not buying enough teabags n bogg roll on the big shop!!

:rofl: Couldn't agree more, infact i'm gonna get a t-shirt made up with that on it just so there's no confusion in the future, you want one nics??:D

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Shabba said:

i love quiche.... and salad cream. Just needed to say! Sorry :$

any hoo, i know exactly what u mean. But don't u just hate it when someones like, cryin they're obv upset and when u ask them they say "*sniffle sniffle* nothing" I'm like, ok then!! :D :thumbsup: