The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol me n ste was amazed on the comedown at ur dedication 2 gettin on the board. u travel 30 mins by bus dont ya 2 get 2 the internet cafe to just come n talk 2 us lot.

fek u told me not 2 tell everyone didnt ya :axe:

:)

nah i think thats dead good, in fact im gonna present to you madam sweet sensationable with this "1 of a kind special editon collectors much sought after worth loads of wonga" erm trophy. for ur commitment to gettin on the board come rain shine or more rain.

trophy.jpg

congrats n jubes!!:party:

Awwwww gee Butty, thanx and yeah I did tell you not to say anything, now everyone will know I have no life and am a sad f**ker who travels to hell and back just to talk bollox to all you lot !!

I wouldnt have it any other way !!

Im starting a computer course in a few weeks and will be doing net things so I'll be on here even more (if I can get away with it !!)

Sweet xx

P.S. Right thats it Im off, gonna cost me a bit today !!! But youre all worth it :D :drum:

The Joker said:
Sweet m8, I take me hat off 2 ya, there's not many who wud go 2 the lengths u do 2 b on the board, so full respect m8!!! It was gud 2 meet u on Sat even though it took me a while 2 work out who u were! :axe: :axe:

:D :D :D :D

Hee hee

Took me a while to work out who you were too !! First I thought your name was Jen, then J, then Karen I think, then after about an hour I realised !!! Maybe we should just introduce ourselves next time !!! Errr..... well we wont need to cos we know who we are now init !! :axe: :axe: :stupid: :fekked:

Sweet xx

Beebock said:
We LOVE the hat... and it should come to EVERY SINGLE GT!

And also a top FRENCH (((((HUG))))) for going to such means in order to post!

:love:

Ok Ok, I will wear it next time, even tho its shrunk a bit !!! Might treat meself to a new 1. :D Had a look b4 I came, but they were all pants !!! :(

Big hug to you too for being sooooooooo tall !!!! ;)

Sweet xx