I Blame Jigs!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Nha, Les Dawson did Blankety Blank, where he said a sentence with a word missing, celebs gave their own version of said missing word, sure the prizes were something like the coconut shy prize set up at a fairground. They had a 50 point, 100 point and 150 point prize thing, then they went head to head with another contesant to win the Supermatch prize.....but he never said, 'Here's what you coulda won'......I ain't a geek honest :p

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Pay "thanks loza mate you fuckwit Inc'' the sum of: Zero dollars and zero cents

Spend it carefully loza because you'll not get anymore money out of me:naughty: :p :D

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
Nha, Les Dawson did Blankety Blank, where he said a sentence with a word missing, celebs gave their own version of said missing word, sure the prizes were something like the coconut shy prize set up at a fairground. They had a 50 point, 100 point and 150 point prize thing, then they went head to head with another contesant to win the Supermatch prize.....but he never said, 'Here's what you coulda won'......I ain't a geek honest :p

I beg to differ.. sure he said it when he was about to show them the cheque book and pen.. :confused:

hold on a minute.. think you're right.. when he brought out the cheque book he used to big it up beyond all comprehension right?

it was sooooah long ago.. :rocks back and to in chair: :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan

Get her corrected Judderz;) :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
And this thread is very timely, because i've just remembered I need to write out a cheque for someone for some records, so gonna do that now:thumbsup:

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
ooooooh matron! :| :| :rofls:

think we've invented a new sport jigs... Board Hopping! :D

just in case anyone thinks we're :crazy:

you'd probably be correct! :thumbsup:

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
It's been around for years loza, but i'll be sure to fill you in;) :D

eusa_angel.gif