I am complete

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
What a day..First its my birthday, then i get pissed, thrid i go and watch my team beat our local rivals after 50yrs apart and on national telly. Cant harldy talk or see but winning a local derby is just the best feeling going.
Up the U's!

sorry for ramlibling had to share lol:$

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Nice one fella, I know exactly how it feels. City went 15 years without beating united and in that time united were propbably the best team in the world, winning everything. Where as city were playin macclesfield in div 2. On top of that ALL my mates are united fans so I can appreciate how much it means to u.
I watched the match last night and u deserved to win, glad u had a top day fella :thumbsup:

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Nice one fella, I know exactly how it feels. City went 15 years without beating united and in that time united were propbably the best team in the world, winning everything. Where as city were playin macclesfield in div 2. On top of that ALL my mates are united fans so I can appreciate how much it means to u.
I watched the match last night and u deserved to win, glad u had a top day fella :thumbsup:

Cheers m8
It still hasnt sunk in to be honest. Just like you i live in a town surrounded by people who support the 'glamour' teams, in fact halve of Ipswichs fanbase comes from colchester, so like yourselve ive had years of condecending comments from the glory seekers. So i am gonna run with this for a LONG time lol:thumbsup: :D God knows how much money ive spent on texts today lol.

p.s. thanx Northern Star :love: and SJ:love: , i had a great day:thumbsup: