Htfr

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
What do ya reckon that little guy on the HTFR logo has just opened ?? LOL he looks proper surprised...

htfr.jpg

You'd think he'd have seen it all he's been with em since the beginning, poor sod !!

I reckon he's just discovered that MR70235 is actually two record playing vans welded together and sprayed lololol

"3 colours to choose from, only one supplied"

sped

Sep 5, 2002
wakefield
Errrr i just think their shite..Did ya know they wait for about 500 people who want the same record before they get em pressed..
A friend of mine as waited a year for Alan Braxe vs the jets.. they set him a e mail the other day sayin they've got a copy in.. 10 mins later when he rang they'd all gone. buggers

P

pianoman

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh but

Did U know they have there own Pressing plant??

and sales from the catalouge AINT the mainstay of thier biz

Exporting is........................................

;)

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Plus outside there's always a Lamorghini (??Spelling??) and a Porsche parked up...

HTFR = ££££££ Kerching!!!! :moonie:

To be honest tho, never ordered over the internet from them. Ordered from catalogue years and years ago and recently in person. Had no problems. A few bits of stuff they say is 'back order' on their site I've found in their shop and some quite cheaply too. If its too pricey I take advice from Zammo and just say 'no'... :naughty:

Mart
:rolleyes: