how much???????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ivan

May 24, 2006
tap end of the bath
for a supposed "rare" record this comes up for sale all the time. just check that collectors frenzy calendar. you can go back to any date you want and they'll have been a copy for sale. sometimes they go for $10000 other times $5000 or less. some dudes just get caught up in the bidding and think another won't turn up. fools!

i know a guy who had one a few months back and sold it privately for £1500. if i'd known how "cheap" he was gonna sell it i would have bought it myself. when i asked why, he said he couldn't be arsed with ebay/paypal fees and the thought of it going missing in the post.

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
jeez loueez..lol..I would've deffo walked all the way with it for the extra 5k mate...I noticed this morn at a real low rent car boot there was an equally low rent guy, like me :thumbsup:, selling discs with a box of misprinted labels etc..he wanted a lot for them..retail prices ...tbh I think some of the guys only turn up to show off to the other collectors really...lol...can't afford a propper pitch at a real record fair but still want the same money.
just about to update the root'n toot'n thread.