How chuft am I ??!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
u seen tiffany records goin?? i only need 1 remix to have the whole discography. tiffany corr almost as fit as cazza vorders

U bastid m8 uve got Twist AND Tiifanys records!!!:O :O

erm ul have 2 excuse me but what does establishment mean?? is it like a minty stubble u get when od'in on x tra strong mintage

establishment nah its a place where they sell the x tra strong mints m8...trust me on this one...im a doctor(its like call my bluff this)

:axe:

LOL Funny as fek that Bman:D

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
U bastid m8 uve got Twist AND Tiifanys records!!!

lol nah mate i aint got twist no more

i swapped it for this

ni-m.jpg

Tiffany's - new inside album!!

the best swap ive ever done mate. well apart from when i swapped my original young mc - know how, signed by mr young for a pair of mrs vorders scanties mmmmmmmm lol

o n heres a bit of useless info from tiffanys - new inside album

The track numbers on the CD booklet don't agree with the tracks on the CD itself. Track 3 on the booklet list is "A Moment To Rest (Interlude)," which is a few seconds of soft instrumental music before "Tenderly." On the CD, this is treated as part of the latter track, which is hence track 3 on the CD even though it is track 4 in the booklet. The remaining tracks are 1 number too high in the booklet list; tracks 5 through 11 are actually tracks 4 through 10. Confusing, isn't it?

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
LMFAO!!!!

Buty uve got her new album!!!
Did u get it on netsounds m8 where can i get a copy of it cause theres that top capella on it Tenderly is fekkin ace to mix to wham and new kids on the block!!!

PS that track listin is wrong cause they got a trained monkey in to do it but he cant count just scratch his arse n write words!!

I recj thats why they got rid of the PG tips monkeys...they learned how to count n realised they was gettin shat wages!!!:crazy: