How about..Describe something that makes ya go EWW minger !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Wev'e had sexy stuff, can we do a not so sexy stuff then ....?

I think mens feet are pretty grim on the whole ... my little lads only 4 and he's got Troll feet already :S

Anymore fer anymore:D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Although i find crooked teeth a huge turn on, they have to be clean- i can't stand chatting to men and they have half their tea still in their nashers- ewww!

I am not mad keen on over confidance either- i like just enough to matter and thats it. Otherwise its cocky. I find 'blingy' men a bit of a turn off an all, i think its nice to make the effort, but i think if you can't pop to B & Q with your painting clothes on it daft.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
easty said:
Shame mine are nearly straight now lol

Hardly, i am prac old enough to be your mother anyhew!

I think Dave Bowie had amazing teeth before he got them fixed. I also love the whole diff coloured eye thing with him an all. I can take or leave the mullet and day-glo catsuits though.

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Elev8/Levit8 said:
hairy pits on women :cops: :naughty:

specially for you mate

impotenc5.jpg

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
dirty fingernails!!

i mean i love a nice rugged man that does a proper days graft and has dirt behind the ears and covered in dust dirt n cement, but when your on a night out dirty fingernails is a no no!!

also hate it when peeps overstyle their hair............rock solid full of hairspray so not even gail force winds can shift it, or that greasy with wax n sheet is a deffo minger!!!!!

also peeps picking their noses on the sly thinking that nobody has seen em:|

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
nics said:
dirty fingernails!!

i mean i love a nice rugged man that does a proper days graft and has dirt behind the ears and covered in dust dirt n cement, but when your on a night out dirty fingernails is a no no!!

also hate it when peeps overstyle their hair............rock solid full of hairspray so not even gail force winds can shift it, or that greasy with wax n sheet is a deffo minger!!!!!

also peeps picking their noses on the sly thinking that nobody has seen em:|
Imagine what it would be like to be a butchers missus! All that mince under the finger nails, imagine if a bit came unstcuk in an intimate place, 'urghhh' times about a thou i reck.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
easty said:
your no where near old enuff to be my mother, i bet your not much older than me

Lol Easty, i will be your Mrs Robinson if you like ;) Seriously though, i am a dead old bag in my durty thirties.

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
Amelie said:
Imagine what it would be like to be a butchers missus! All that mince under the finger nails, imagine if a bit came unstcuk in an intimate place, 'urghhh' times about a thou i reck.

i'd say the state of his fingernails'd be the least of yer worries...

Attachments

• corofred.jpg
    corofred.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 125

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
easty said:
lol, im not that far short of 30 myself

Ahh, alas then Easty you are too old to be my young shag piece. I was hoping for someone at the very oldest 21, as blokes are at their sexual peak then are they not (and me at mine now). Poor Jonno is exhausted see with my constant demands, the poor man is wasting away through continual cardio stylee workouts in the bedroom. Grrrrr, he is a reet tiger though after a bit of coaxing.