Hot Chicks With Douchbags-lol

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Had to go tot the urban dictionary to find out what the urban meaning for this word is

douchebag:
Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker. Not to be confuzed with douche

douche:
a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas

A website, made by someone who rips the piss out of 'douchebags' with fit birds-well it passed 15 minutes of my time...

Hot Chicks with Douchebags: June 2007

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Sonz, Sonz...lol "by feeding her figs and snozzleberries while licking her hairbrush to taste the aqua-net when no one's looking."

Sonz calls Me Snozzleberry, or SnozzleBEZZLE ... lol- i didn't know it was actually a thing.:condom: :$ :eek: :S :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;)

there used to be a Willy Wonka chocolate bar, that they claimed was Snozzberry flavour, if there is such a thing. :D It was lilac colour with that exploding candy sprinkled throughout it. No, I am not tripping, there really was . :D
I was on the phone to a courier company I used to use once and told them I was eating a snozzberry wonka bar. Of course they didnt believe I wasnt making it up, so I posted them one in a jiffy bag :D

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
way_chickdop.jpg
200px-Combination_enema_and_douche_syringe.jpg
200px-Combination_enema_and_douche_syringe.jpg

Creep

Jan 21, 2008
Had to go tot the urban dictionary to find out what the urban meaning for this word is

douchebag:
Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker. Not to be confuzed with douche

douche:
a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas

A website, made by someone who rips the piss out of 'douchebags' with fit birds-well it passed 15 minutes of my time...

Hot Chicks with Douchebags: June 2007

american word ive only heard it on mtv shows and the sort
but i honestly didnt know what this meant until now
i thought for some strange reason it meant shit bag:confused: